~
As Da-hee move her face towards his neck he immediately push her. She look at him in shock which soon change into rage. He shake his head while looking at the ground which looks blurry because of the thick layer of tears "n-no...no." He is about to walk away but she hold his arm desperately "what happen Taehyung? Everything was fine...come on" she touch his neck and ears but he push her hands away "n-no I love my w-wife... Y-Y/N... I l-love her... I trust h-her... and I c-can't broke h-her trust" with that he immediately walk out of there with fast steps. She look at him walking away while fumming in anger.

Tae shut the door of his room loudly. His mind is completely numb, he walk slowly towards the bed and sit on it. His eyes moves towards his phone screen which have a smiling pic of Y/N as wallpaper. Tears starts shedding from his eyes "I-I'm sorry l-love... I'm really sorry." He hug his phone tightly "p-please don't l-leave me... I won't be able to l-live." He slip on his knees on the ground while crying. He sob with close while holding his hair in his hand "I c-can't live without you Y/N... p-please love... I beg you." He speak out all those words like she is in front of him.

Next Day
Taehyung is ready for his meeting in his formals when he see Da-hee coming towards him with a file in her hand. She discuss the details of the meeting with him to which he awkwardly nod. She sigh and close the file "come on Taehyung are we going to behave like some teenagers now? It was just a dance... we don't have to be awkward and I'm not some immature girl " she said while shrugging her shoulders. He nod again "I'm sorry" he said in his low voice.

Then her phone rings, she walk away while answering it. He is feeling sudden restless feeling.

~
Y/N enter the kitchen to make her breakfast but a sudden dizzy wave hit her. She halt in her step and close her eyes for a second. Then she feels better after few seconds, she open her eyes and takes out some fruits from the kitchen and place it on the counter. As she turn back again a dizzy wave hit her hardly. She hold the counter for a support "what is happening?" she mumble weakly. She step out of the kitchen to sit on the chair but her head feel light and suddenly blackness surrounded her.

~
Taehyung rub his chest as he feel his heart clench. He didn't know why he is feeling this way. He pace in the small room and loose his tie as an attempt to breath properly. He didn't able to understand why he is feeling so restless and eneasy suddenly.

~
Jimin walk out of a shopping store with a bag in his hand but then he see Jk at the other side of the road waving at him. He smile and wave back then Jk cross the road. Jk and Jimin bro hug each other then broke it after few seconds "yo bro where are you coming from?". Jk asked him while Jimin point his thumb at back "I just bought some shirts from here... do you want to see?." Jk smile "maybe later" Jimin nod "by the way where are you coming from?". Jk adjust his watch "oh I'm coming from hospital" Jimin eyebrows frown in concern "why? Is everything fine?".

Jk smile and nod "yeah... everything is fine bro actually my cousin just delivered a cute daughter yesterday so, I went to see her and bro you won't believe she is sooo cute and so small like a peanut." Jimin chuckle "bro it is too much like a peanut? Seriously?". Jk nod while laughing "her face was smaller then my palm and yeah I met aunty too (Mrs.Kim) she is better then before just asking about Taehyung."

At that moment Jimin's phone rings, he look at Taehyung's name on the screen and their smile fades. Jimin clench his jaw and answer the call

On Call
Jimin - hello (cold voice)
Tae - J-Jimin (anxious voice)

(Jimin expressions immediately change to worried.)

Jimin - Tae what happen? Is everything fine?
Tae - I-I don't know Jimin... I'm feeling really restless and uneasy... can you please confirm a-and tell me if eomma is fine or not and
Y-Y/N too."

(Jimin look at Jk with concern eyes)

Jimin - Tae aunty is fine, Jungkook just met her.

Tae - (voice quiver) Jimin p-please can you look for Y-Y/N... she is not picking her phone p-please (pleade).

Jimin - yeah don't worry, I will.

Call end

At Kim Mansion

Jimin and Jk enters in the house "Y/N!!!" Jimin call her loudly but their is no response. Jk look around but his widened in shock "Y/N!!!". He immediately run to her unconscious figure and Jimin run behind him too with a shocked face. Jk pat her cheeks, "Jimin she is not walking up and look she is looking pale, w-we should go to hospital." Jimin nod immediately and Jk pick her in his arms then both of them take her to the hospital.

At hospital

Y/N sigh "yes Jungkook I'm fine... you have already asked me this more then ten times." Jk rub his neck embarassly while she giggle lightly. A cannula is attached to her hand. Jimin enter the room "I just lied to Taehyung as you said Y/N but I think he is still feeling something is not right like I don't know how." She look down at his words, she told Jimin to not tell Tae about her health or he will get worried and she is feeling better now.

Three of them look at the door when doctor enter the room. Doctor smile at Y/N "hii... how are you feeling now Mrs.Kim?". Y/N nod back with a small smile "I'm feeling better doctor." Doctor nod then look at Jimin "actually the test we did... it's reports are here... are you her husband?" Jimin awkwardly shake his head "no I'm not." Doctor smile apologetically then look at Jk but before she could ask him Y/N said "actually doctor they both are my friends but is everything okay? I mean is anything serious?". She sit straight and quickly share an anxious look with both the mens.

Doctor smile "yeah everything is fine in fact it's a good news." Y/N mumble "g-good news?." Jk and Jimin look at each other then again at doctor who is smiling at Y/N. Doctor smile brightly at Y/N "Mrs.Kim you are expecting... you are two weeks pregnant."

(What do you guys think about this part?
Were you expecting Tae's this behaviour?
Are feeling happy with Tae's change of decision?
What do you think about this good news?
Do comment... I really like to read your comments but you guys did it very rarely 🥲
Also don't forget to vote and follow

One more thing, I have a YouTube channel - tatagirl_ff
you can check it out for amazing ff's 😉)