Chapter 19 - Realization

Krissy

"Might Be" by DJ Luke Nasty plays outside the door instantly turning the mood back up.

Haley and I instantly start singing,
"I got a feeling that you might be.. Do I turn you on, you can tell me if I'm wrong," We dance in the mirror together.

Samaria walks in with a smile on her face and a hickey on her neck. She looks at the FaceTime call.

"Oh hey Keith!" she waves before putting her attention on us.
"Ya'll I'm leaving with sir out there. He is fine and I swear I almost fucked him in the hallway."

"Yo. What? I've never seen ya'll like this." Keith says on the phone concerned but everyone ignores his comment.

"Go ahead babe, leave your location on.I get to go home with hot mama." Haley smiles kissing my cheek causing me to smile.
"Yay me!"

Samaria hugs the both of us before walking out of the bathroom.

"Krissy! Pick up the phone." Keith says catching my attention.
"Oh hi baby. I think we're gonna head home now. My phone is about to die. Can you stay up for me. I'm gonna call you back when we get back to the air bnb."
"I'll wait up for you. I'll call you if I don't hear from you in like thirty minutes. Do you want me to call you an uber?"
"No, it's okay. I'll call you. Bye, babe."

I end the call and grab Haley's hand. We walk back into the club. As we head towards the exit, I feel a hand on my waist causing me to turn around. Turning around, I notice it was the light skin guy who was next to us.

"I didn't mean to scare you but you left your bag," He says handing me my purse.

"Oh shit. Thank you," I put my purse on my shoulder. The liquor was catching up to me and I almost fell as we continued to walk through the crowd.

Before you knew it, I woke up in the backseat of a car. Sitting up slowly, I realized I was laid on Haley's lap whose head was faced towards the ceiling.

"Haley," I say shaking her. Her head snaps up.
"Hm?"

I look in the front seat to see the guy driving from the club. We were in a Mercedes-Benz. There was also the other guy he was with in the passenger seat.

"How did we get here? With them?" I whisper to her.
"I-I. I think he offered to take us home since we were too drunk to call an uber. I'm not sure. My phone is dead. I think you passed out."

Before saying anything, I close my eyes and lay back on her lap.

"Yo," the guy from the club says standing in front of the car door. Opening my eyes, I try and sit up but instantly fall over. Shit.

"Be careful," he says helping me get out of the car.
"Who are you?" I ask as he picks me up bridal style to carry me inside of the bnb.
"How did you know where our airbnb was?"

"Your friend told us. We already carried her inside. My name is Pierre. Yours is Krissy, right?"
"Yeah. Well, thank you Pierre." I say as my head falls back. It was getting way too heavy to hold up.

I point him in the direction of my room. He lays me across the bed and sets my purse on the nightstand.

"You need anything else?" he asks. He was such a gentleman. I cant believe we trusted strangers taking us home. This was a whole new level.

Feeling a weird knot in my stomach, I run to the bathroom and to the toilet. Everything was coming up. This is disgusting. Sighing, I lay my head against the bathroom wall. Tears welled in my eyes. I don't feel good at all.

"I'm gonna grab you some water, okay?" Pierre says standing in the doorway. I nod my head then remember Keith. Fuck, I was supposed to call him.

Crawling to my purse, I put my phone on the charger. After flushing the toilet, I wash my hands and drink the bottle of water. I still felt sick but the water helped a little.