29

"At most we're looking at two weeks," Hatsume says excitedly to Bitch #1 (aka the lady who took him away from the Aizawa-Yamadas), "But it'll likely be between eight to ten days."

Deku just watches blankly, waiting for the lady to get his friend out of here so they can talk about the actual important stuff.

"Excellent," the woman's smile is cold but genuine, "You've both done great work."

"Oh, we know," the boy states deadpan.

Well that wipes the creepy smile off her face. She just rolls her eyes before turning her attention back to Hatsume, "Your parents have been trying to contact you. Since you're ahead of schedule, why don't you go upstairs and give them a call?" She nods to the man who stands by the elevator that blends into the wall.

"Really?" Guilt strikes Deku right in his chest when he hears the relief in her voice. She's not in the same situation as him, she had a place to get back to- people to see again.

"Can Deku come? I'm sure Mr. Aizawa and Mr. Yamada are worried too."

Right... he had people he couldn't see again.

"No. Deku is a valuable asset that must be hidden until this whole catastrophe is over. We don't want him to fall into the wrong hands, which is why his location and survival are strictly need to know," she warns, "Don't even mention his name."

Her nostrils flare. Without meeting her eyes, Deku says quietly, "It's fine, Hatsume. Go talk to your moms, let them know you're okay."

She's reluctant, but her urge to speak to her moms was far stronger than her guilt. Both kids close their eyes as the man keys in the code to operate the elevator, and don't open them until they hear the door ding.

Finally, the two are left alone.

"So, why'd you drag me down here?"

Deku allows his body to slouch as he leans into the chair in front of his chest. No need to draw this out he starts, "This bullet is useless without a proper plan to execute. I've been able to pull heroes from your database and analyze various outcomes based on their quirks, physical capabilities, and their personal involvement.

"Even with the top ten heroes, the highest success rate is 71%, and the amount of deaths depends largely on Endeavors ability to stay objective."

Bitch #1 raises an eyebrow. She was still surprised at the boys ability to quantify hypothetical situations, "I can live with 71%."

"I can't." He did not spend the past two months locked in this hidden basement to have a 29% chance of failure, "There's one plan that increases the success rate to 93%. What makes this different from the other scenarios is that at least one threat will be neutralized and deaths would be narrowed to a maximum of three. Do you understand?"

She narrows her eyes, "In other words, unless we use your plan you won't provide us with the bullet."

"Correct."

As annoying as this kid was, he's not stupid. He wasn't going to give her some outline that was impossible to achieve and it would definitely work.

"Lets hear it then."

He stands, walking over to the screen and pulling up a new chalkboard, dragging pictures and profiles of various heroes that would be needed.

"The League isn't working alone, even after the last battle. They couldn't survive without at least some support, and I'm certain it's with members of yakuzas that have fallen to shit in the last year. Yakuzas have many properties all over the city that could be used for a hideout while Shigaraki recovers.