17

TW: Smut (w start and end marks), Mentions of child prostitution

Bakugo had pulled Izuku to sit between his legs about halfway through the movie, and despite his half hearted attempts at escape, the boys hands rest around his waist, precariously close to his penis.

He's mid sentence in a conversation with Shoto when he feels gentle kisses trailing down his neck onto his shoulders where he begins to suck. Izuku shivers at the sensation, his cutoff tank moving from Bakugos pull, "Why don't you help him take this off, Sho?"

Todoroki grins, crossing the bed to straddle Deku before sitting right onto his lap. He almost giggles when he feels the boy twitch beneath his weight. He tugs at the end of the boys tank-top, leaning in close to his ear, "Is this okay?"

**************SMUT WARNING***************

Izuku quickly consents and his top is thrown across the room. Bakugo lets go of his waist, gently grabbing his hair to turn his head around. The boy doesn't even have a second to think about the uncomfortable strain on his neck before his lips are under attack. The blonde's tongue dominates his mouth, leaving Izuku no choice but to follow his lead.

His body jerks when the second mouth finds it's way to his nipples, his shout muffled by the kiss. Todoroki's hand moves from his abdomen, though pauses before going south of the waistband. Bakugo releases him from the kiss, slowly pressing soft kisses from his ear down his neck, "Can I keep going, Deku-chan?" Todoroki asks.

He shivers, his pants seeming incredibly tight from the pressure of the other boy's weight on his thighs. He hesitates, his mind clouded with confusion from the strange sensations. No one had ever touched him before, always the other way around.

But this was different than those other times. He knew these boys. And they didn't want anything from him.

"Yes," Deku whispers pathetically, causing Shoto to smirk, "Yes, please."

Shoto uses one hand to cup his chin, the gentle kiss a soothing change of pace from the intense heat from Bakugo. The other hand slips under the waistband of his sweatpants and boxer short. He grins into the kiss when the other's dick practically jumps into his hand.

Bakugo releases himself from Deku's neck, glaring at the other boy. He reaches across, grabbing Shoto's face, "My turn."

The other boy giggles, adjusting himself further on top of Izuku, "So needy, my Katsuki."

Deku groans as the two boys begin to make out over his shoulder, resting his head against Shoto's chest as his hand traces the length of his dick.

The warm hand that pumps him should be enough stimulation, but he still finds himself watching his boyfriends kiss through low eyes. He needs more.

"F-Faster. Please?"

He didn't know it was possible for his heart to beat so loudly when he's not afraid. No, he's excited.

The blonde captures his mouth yet again as Shotos attention returns to his dick. His breath hitches as he tries to keep up with both the kiss and the hand stroking him harshly.

His hips buck upwards wanting more and more of their warmth. He's never experienced this level of pleasure before.

After several minutes of the tongue battle (battle was a bit of a stretch), he breaks away, a strained gasp passing through his swollen lips as he flinches. Strong fingers thread through his hair, but they don't scare him. Bakugo makes no attempt to pull him back into another kiss, instead whispering sweet encouraging words between long kisses to his neck.

Todoroki in front of him, Bakugo behind with a protective hand in the curly green hair, he experiences bliss. He was safe.

Izuku moans as his cum shoots up his chest and spills over Todoroki's hand. Bakugo giggles at the sound, wrapping his arms around the boys chest, smearing the warm fluid even more. The trembling boy completely relaxes against the blondes chest, groaning as Shoto places his finger in his mouth, licking the salty cum.