10

A/N: alright besties, we're gonna go back to single updates for a while! If you like the story please vote or comment, I love hearing from you guys! Anywhoooo here we go :)

Deku wakes up, just to hear the little girl screaming bloody murder in the next room over, "NOOOOO!" Eri's high pitched scream makes his ears ring, and he hears his own door slam closed.

He turns over, rubbing his eyes. The little girl sits right in front of the door, pushing against it with all her might with tears streaming down her cheeks. Before he can ask her what's wrong he hears her papa's tired voice plead with her on the other side, "Eri! Come on, you need to get dressed-"

"NO! NO I'M NOT GOING!!"

"Deku, will you please open the door?"

He sits up, stretching his arms above his head. He covers his yawn with his hand, but when he looks at the little girls teary eyes he hesitates, "What's going on?"

"They wanna-they wanna," she sobs, "They wanna bring me to the doctor and I don't wanna! I DON'T WANNA GO!"

Still the boy stands, going over to the door. However, the movement makes his mind just aware enough to notice the red light on his ankle monitor had turned green, just like it does during the school day. The alarm doesn't turn off on weekends, "Am I going to the doctor?"

Hizashi rests his head on the side of the door, "Yes, Deku. Now open the door."

He narrows his eyes, and sits next to Eri, putting his own weight against the door, "No way!"

And Eri smiles. Deku smirks, wiping the tears from her face. He can practically hear the man's head exploding, "Open the door, please!"

"No fucking shot, old man!"

The little girl giggles as the man's footsteps fade away. Deku can hear a distant 'your turn' before he's replaced, "Deku, Eri. Open the door-"

"NO!" They say at the same time.

Aizawa takes a deep breath, "We're not about to drag you guys out kicking and screaming. We just wanna talk."

The two kids are silent as he tries to open it. When it doesn't budge, he grits his teeth, making sure his voice doesn't match his facial expression, "We'll get pink drinks from Starbucks. And ice cream after. Maybe a new dress..."

Deku doesn't flinch, not thinking the child would either. His mouth hangs agape when she stands, "Can I get a toy?"

When the man agrees, he doesn't fight the girl pulling the door open, "I want a croissant too!"

Hizashi lifts the girl onto his hip, ignoring the glare that comes from the teenager, "Mmm, okay."

Aizawa doesn't follow them, instead he rests against the doorframe, his foot strategically placed so the boy couldn't slam it in his face, "You can't bribe me."

"Alright then, let's talk."

"I don't wanna do that either," Deku pouts, crossing his arms.

"Well that sucks." Aizawa waits for him to say something before he prompts, "Why don't you want to go to the doctor?"

"They're judgy," the boy spits, "And they give me shots."

"How are they judgy?"

"They think I'm too skinny, and they don't like that I'm not the virgin fucking mary."

The man tilts his head, stepping into the room, "Did they make any comments about those things?"

Deku blushes. They didn't have to say anything, "Not exactly. They all thought I was lying about my age because of my size but I'm not... I don't lie, Mr. Aizawa."