4

A/N: Light smut in this chapter. I've marked the beginning and end with ******* if you need to skip. Happy reading :)

"The last thing I want to do is eat dinner with two teachers," Kaminari whines, closing his textbook, "I get enough of them during the day, and I'm sure they feel the same."

Shinsou narrows his eyes, "They're not just your teachers, they're my parents. You can't just get rid of them after you graduate."

Kaminari was exhausted, and he wanted nothing more than to lay down and just mindlessly play games on his phone with his boyfriend with no arguing. But he wouldn't budge. The last family dinner was so terrible the very memory sent shivers down his spine.

So he joins said boyfriend on the bed, laying down with his arms behind his head, "They hate me."

"They do not!" He tries to convince both Kami and himself. However all it takes is a scoff for him to lay down next to him, "Look, Papa loves you. He thinks you're funny."

The blonde wraps his arm around the boy. He definitely preferred being the big spoon, and didn't care it was probably a ploy to get his guard down, "Yeah, and Dadzawa?"

"He doesn't hate you."

"Oh, so the bar is just on the floor then?"

Shinsou reaches his hand to touch his cheek, "I'm sorry, he's just protective. But once he gets to know you, he'll have to love you," he presses a gentle kiss on his lips, "Besides, Amajiki and his partners will be there, so all the focus will be on them."

Kaminari rolls his eyes, "Great, so I'm up against the golden trio-"

*******LIGHT SMUT HERE *******

He's cut off by a more passionate kiss, to which he accepts gladly. He's suddenly not so tired when the waistband of his boxers are pulled down, his dick twitching at the gentle touch, "Mm not fair, Toshi," he whines.

Shinsou chuckles, "Don't worry, we'll talk more about that later. We've only got thirty minutes until bedchecks and it's been two weeks."

His hand encloses around his dick. The kiss is intoxicating, and he never wants it to slow or end. It does however when Shinsou asks, "Is this okay?"

Grinning, Kaminari places his hands on either side of his face, "Yes please."

Shinsou works slowly before quickening the pace. He smirks as his boyfriend hisses and tries to suppress his moans. A bit dramatic, but he loved it.

He places one last kiss on those soft lips, biting just enough as he pulls away for Denki's bottom lip to stretch. He pulls the boxers down to his knees, gently tracing the length with his tongue, leaving his boyfriend to shiver in anticipation.

The blonde grips the sheets between his fists. He couldn't place them Hitoshi's head, instead bracing himself against the mattress.

Shinsou took him in full, sucking tightly, as he pulls up, dragging his tongue around it's tip. Kaminari's hips buck forward as the warmth leaves him, but he has nothing to worry about as his mouth quickly returns.

The boy shivers as his tongue circles every inch. He lasts about more five minutes before he groans, "Toshi, I'm gonna..."

His hands grip Kaminaris thighs as he sucks harder, giving him all the encouragement he needs to reach his completion.

Shinsou swallows happily, as the boy completely relaxes against the bed. He slowly places kisses from his lower stomach up to his chest, smiling to himself as the blondes hand tangles in his own purple hair.