5

"Hey! Shinsou!" Bakugo practically barks at the boy walking several feet ahead of him.

He rolls his eyes. He didn't like aggressive personalities and the blonde was no exception, "What?" He asks, still keeping pace.

"Who was that green haired kid you were talking to?! What class is he in?!"

Shinsou smirks, making sure Bakugo can see it as he catches up, "Aw, do you have a crush?"

"Just tell me who it is," He growls back.

The walk back to the students dorms is relatively short, but Shinsou had to grab a book from his room before heading to his dads' apartment, "He won't tell us his name, just goes by Kid or Deku. My dads took him in after finding him on a mission and he made it into the support course."

Bakugos stunned. He'd thought he had recognized the boy, but he had no idea it could possibly be Deku, "Where's the support dorms at?" He demands.

"He's not in the dorms, I just told you that he's staying with my dads."

Shinsous arm is pulled, stopping him from entering their building, "Bring me to him."

He has to resist the urge to clock his boyfriends bestie right in his nose, instead just ripping his wrist from his grasp, "Why would I do that, Fuckface?"

Bakugo narrows his eyes, taking a step back, "I'll... I'll owe you one."

Whatever.

He grabs his book from his room, meeting Bakugo outside. He doesn't give the teachers son an explanation, and he doesn't ask for one. Honestly, he didn't care enough to wonder why.

Deku was just some genius kid freeloading at his dads place. It's not like they were friends.

The blonde pauses before following his classmate into the teachers building, his mind racing. If this was the same kid- he tried to not get his hopes up. Not until he was sure.

Bakugo follows behind Shinsou but as soon as he sees the back of the green hair he stops, not even fully through the door. His lip trembles as he takes a step forward, "Deku?" Shinsou had never heard the boy speak so quietly.

Deku turns, looking the blonde boy up and down. If he was in the hero course there's no way the likes of them would have crossed paths. Still, he's cute, "I'm sorry, do I know you?"

The blonde had convinced himself that he'd imagined those familiar freckles in the hallway.

He crosses the room in a second until he's right in front of the boy who had stood defensively, "Bakugo Katsuki. We met when we were kids-" He reaches for his wrist, wrapping his large hand around it, watching the black change to the swirl of orange and green, identical mixes between the two. Izuku's eyes widen, remembering how it happened the first time.

Izuku was seven or eight, and he was just leaving the library on the hunt for food. He had managed to find a half eaten pickle discarded for the animals the day before, so he went straight to that park hoping to have the same luck.

He was dirty, so dirty as he was digging through the trash, reaching as far as his little arms could go before discovering a half eaten apple that still looked to be fresh.

He was so enamored in his snack that he hadn't noticed the little blonde boy approach, "Hey! It's against the rules to litter!"

The boys eyes widened and he shoved his apple in his pocket to keep for later before darting off in the opposite direction. The young blonde ran after him, sparks shooting from his hands as he quickly approached from behind.