2

"Is this a joke?"

Aizawa and Yamada share a concerned glance at Nezu's comment. The kid had finished the entrance exams in a record amount of time, they'd figure he'd do well enough to at least pass.

The principal lays out the results so the two teachers can see, both of their eyes widening. Three of the four tests he received 100%. The fourth he missed a single question with an impressive score of 98%.

"We watched him the entire time, I even left my phone with Eri, there was no possible way he cheated-"

Nezu stops the man by raising his little hand, "I believe you. When can he start?"

Someone from the support course had an opening after a student had moved after only a few weeks, "You're not concerned about the conditions of his probation?"

"Ankle monitor that tracks his location, strict curfew, lives away from other students. He doesn't have a violent past and he's an excellent student. I'll talk to PowerLoader about an alternative for chemical engineering, but other than that, I see no problem."

The two hero's start their way back to the apartment, and as they leave the school building Hizashi mutters, "That was... surprisingly easy."

Shota shoves his hands in his pockets, hiding the lower half of his face in his scar, "I mean, there's only every been eight perfect scores in school history, let alone three at one time."

When they get home, Bluey is playing on the tv with Mirio and Amajiki playing with Eri and her barbies. Of course Amajiki flushes red when his brothers papa ruffles his hair, "Shinsou! Can you come out here, please!?"

When he doesn't respond, Aizawa goes to check on him and practically drags him out of his cave, "Come on, family meeting."

"Well, better get going then!" Mirio beams.

Yamada laughs as Aizawa rolls his eyes and says, "You just want us to say you're apart of this family."

"Yes, sir."

Shinsou narrows his eyes to glare at his brother sitting on the ground, "Your soulmate's annoying."

Amajiki hits him in the shin, "You're one to talk."

"Sit down!" Hizashi yells using his quirk with a relaxed grin. He grabs Eri and places her next to him on the couch. The three teenagers sit cross legged on the ground, with his husband leaning against the wall, "We need to have a serious discussion with you guys."

Shinsou and Amajiki glance at each other nervously. Shinsou had caught his brother with Nejire and Mirio alone together in the apartment, which was definitely against the rules. He was gonna use it as blackmail until Kaminari had followed out behind him to use the bathroom.

"A new student in the support course is going to live here with us. That means that one of you boys will need to share a room with him."

The first year furrows his eyebrows, looking at his wide-eyed little sister. He can't count on his brother to ask any questions so he asks, "Um, why would he live here with us when the support course has their own dorms?"

The man looks to the dark haired hero, who joins him on the couch in their cozy living room, "He requires supervision. He'll wear an ankle monitor, and will be in the apartment by 3:30 after school. His technology use will be monitored and-"

Shinsou chuckles, "What the fuck are you guys talking about?"

"No swearing in front of your sister," Aizawa snaps.

"Fine, you've got to be freaking joking right? Is this kid like a villain?"

Mirio smacks the kids shin, "Cut it out."