31

TW: Drug Use, CSA- there are definitely more in depth descriptions, but not like, vivid descriptions?? If that makes sense.

The first part of this chapter is from Shinsous POV, and what he sees/hears Deku do. It's more violence and sexualized behavior. (*** a few sentences before and after the more severe parts).

There was nothing Shinsou could have done to prepare himself for the horror he walked into.

The briefing was long and boring, but he honestly wished he hadn't mentally complained so much about it. Nothing could have been worse than what he saw from the disguised drone and heard on the hidden bug.

The alley was dark, tinted slightly orange from the neon signs and setting sun. The bird with the camera followed his brother as he led a man further down the alley until they reached a corner.***

Shinsou wants to vomit as the man slams Deku against the wall, forcing him onto his knees. But the teenagers voice was just as calm as ever, "You paid, you'll come. No need to get handsy now."

"Shut up, bitch."

He turns away entirely. He couldn't stand to see even a sliver of what was happening to make those sounds.

Only one of the four adults who watched looked even the slightest bit disturbed. The other three just looked bored. ***He marches over to the lady who brought him here, "You're just going to let this happen?! He's a child!"

She just raises an eyebrow. Deku had warned her that his foster brother would react like this. It was just as annoying as it had sounded, "It's apart of the mission."

"Fuck the mission," he spits. There's no way Deku wanted this, "He's a kid, he can't legally consent to any of this!"

"Put it in perspective, kid," she warns, "He understands that this is the only way to take down the League. What's worse, millions of lives taken or a teenager willingly giving some blowjobs?"

She's insane. Everyone here is absolutely insane.

Why is all of this responsibility being put on a kid, who's had no physical or quirk training, who hasn't attended one hero based course, a kid who can barely run a hundred feet without winding himself?!

But... Shinsou grits his teeth. If it were anyone else, he could...

It would never be a good choice to make. Relying on a child who no one would miss. It was wrong, no matter who.

But if it was someone else, Shinsou could accept it. A harmful choice, but less harmful than the choice that would cost their country.

The realization doesn't stop him from feeling physically ill. His brother was on the dirty concrete with his mouth around some perverts dick while the 'good' guys just watched.

He wants to jump through that screen and grab him. He wants to take his hand and run back to UA where his dads would be waiting. He wants to protect him, because clearly none of the adults would.

But if he wants to protect him... he had to wait.

"Someone's coming," One of the techs states, pulling a still image from another bird keeping watch over an entrances to the alley. They pull up a sketch and compare the two side by side, "This might be the 'Kou' Deku was talking about."

Shinsou doesn't turn around until there's an unmistakable sound of a body hitting a wall followed by jeans being pulled up. He sees his brother spit, completely ignoring the second man who comes into frame.

"This your pimp?"

Deku smiles. He had never seen a smile like that on him before, "Somethin like that."