1

A/N: Hello hello!!! I try not to post a lot of author's notes (except for TW's) so here's my request that you vote and comment if you like the story :)

Super excited to get started so here goes! Thank you!!!

TW: implied CSA and drug use

"Hey Kid!" Deku doesn't even blink when the man calls for him, continuing to study the results of the chemical composition on the monitor, "Get over here!"

He just shakes his head, "I'm busy."

"Now, you little shit."

The boy sighs, closing his eyes before pushing the chair to stand, careful to avoid spilling the toxic chemicals on the wire rack next to his desk.

The man was in his twenties, maybe thirties at the oldest, but the drug use aged him like he was fifty. Presently, his strung out eyes told Izuku he was high out of his mind, "What do you want?"

"Mmm," the man hums, "for some sweet ass on my dick."

The guy was a handsy pervert, who Izuku had to resist punching every day of his life, "No."

The man grumbles something to himself, fidgeting at what seems like nothing, "What did you take?"

Stumbling to his feet the man tries to swing at the boy, but misses and instead falls on top of Deku who can just barely hold his dead weight, "Mother fucker..."

He lowers him to the ground, grabbing on to his wrists to drag him outside, "Youre going to kill us all if you work in this condition," he barely manages to say between his heavy breaths.

"Mmm, Deku," the bastard can't even keep his eyes open, "I'll treat ya to a... to a nice dinner..."

Deku uses his hip to open the door, though quickly remembers he doesn't have his key. He lets the door fall onto the man when he's only halfway through so he can maneuver himself over, back inside, to push him the rest of the way.

However, he freezes when he looks up, and sees several flashes and eyes glowing back at him. He straightens up slowly as a hero whispers, "Take it easy kid."

His heart pounding loudly in his ears, he slams his hand against the red emergency button, sirens erupting from the speakers of the warehouse, "Goddammit!"

A police officer pulls him from the building, knocking him to the ground so the heroes can enter to apprehend the dozen or so chemists and engineers who try to evacuate, "Get off of me!" the boy shouts before the man knocks the wind from him.

While he's choking on air, he feels cuffs cut into his wrists, "How many exits are in there?"

"Go fuck yourself," the boy hisses as the officer drags him to his feet.

He keeps demanding answers, but before he can call him a pig a man has the cop by his collar, "Take it easy! He's just a kid."

Said kid narrows his eyes. Present Mic, voice quirk. Apparently he could make peoples ears bleed and ring for days. His best attacks come from a distance, though he has decent hand-to-hand combat skills. Primarily works in drug busts and special team-up recon units.

The cop grumbles something, putting him in the back of a cruiser at the hero's request. Still the boy can't move due to the quirk suppressant cuffs that chain him to a steel bar on the roof. He kicks the seat in front of him, "Damn it!"

He flinches when he hears the sounds of crashing coming from inside. He's spent the better part of three months on that project and he refuses to start again. Deku can just watch as the hero's and police officers bring out the rest of his coworkers, each specializing in the development of illegal drugs and weapons for various yakuza. Just opening up a case could land you in prison for twenty years.