7

"So Deku and Todoroki are soulmates too."

Hizashi raises an eyebrow, putting on his tank top. His husband stands in the doorway, watching him change into his hero costume, "Yeah? How does he feel about that?"

The kids voice shouts from the living room, "HE FEELS BETRAYED!"

The blonde grins as his husband takes a step towards him, saying, "I told the boys if they needed to get ahold of Deku they could text me."

Hizashi loops his arms over his shoulders, "Ah yes. The ultimate form of betrayl: establishing communication for a healthy relationship."

"At this rate I may as well join the League."

Aizawa can't help but smile when his husband laughs, pulling him into a hug, "Nah," he chuckles, "We willingly have three teenagers. We're saints."

Aizawa grumbles into his chest, "Or idiots."

"Yeah but the hottest idiot saints to ever exist." He rolls his eyes, pushing the man off of him but he's still smiling. Just being near him always made things better, "Time for dinner, hot idiot."

"You know, not my favorite pet name."

Once the foods dished out and everyone's seated Hizashi asks about school.

Eri instantly goes into a story about how one of her classmates spilled his juice during snack time and into a tangent about art class. Deku just eats quietly, only half listening to the little girl.

He keeps his chopsticks in hand as he drinks his water, almost entirely done with his first serving when Hizashi directs the attention back to him, "What about you, Deku? Have you started your Lit essay yet?"

He swallows, going back to stuffing his face as he answers, "No."

The man takes a drink from his own glass, "It's due by the end of the week."

Deku just smiles as he finishes his rice in record time, "Whatever, it's not like it's that hard."

Aizawa watches as his husband raises his eyebrows, and passes the boy the large container of rice, "Have you even looked at the assignment?"

Deku dishes himself a mountain of rice, with another large amount of chicken. Aizawa reminds him, "Don't eat so fast. You can have as much as you like but we don't want you to get sick."

The teenager blushes and takes a smaller bite. He talks while chewing, "No, I haven't looked at it. But its not like it's important."

Hizashi only sighs as the boy continues, "I mean, it's just stupid. I know how to read, I don't know why I have to take a class about stuff I already know."

"It's common core curriculum. You have to take it to move to the next grade."

"But why?" Deku asks rather annoyed. Why should he be expected to care about a class that will do nothing for him?

"You need to be able to write to apply for grants and communicate your research effectively. No one is going to fund your projects without a proper plan, and you need to be able to interpret others research." Hizashi is used to this lecture, he gave it at least twice a semester to his English students.

The teenager rolls his eyes, passing the bowl of chicken to the little girl making grabby hands, "Still, I'd rather spend my time on subjects that I'm interested in. Especially now that I have two clingy hero students on my back."

Aizawa gives him a harsh look, "Your probation contract states you need to pass all your classes with A's. And you are plenty capable, you just need to put in the effort."