Epilogue 1

Sophia - Royal Crest 3 years later

Enzo wasn't lying that day when he said he'd grant me my wish for our own pack. 

Not two months after Atlas and Ezra were born I was pregnant again.  Without a heat this time.  It's rare for wolves to get pregnant outside of heat but it does happen. 

Louis is now two and the Apple of his big brothers eyes.  Atlas and Ezra although identical could not be more different in personalities.  They complement each other perfectly.  Where Atlas is more of a Strike now and worry later type Ezra is the thinker and the philosophical type.  Much like his father really. 

Louis just idealises the both of them.  His little personality is just starting to show now and he's very cheeky like me. 

That brings me on to devil boy in my lap.  The cheekiest troublesome 1 year old you could come across. 

We decided to call him Grey.  He has the most gorgeous grey eyes you will see so the name was a given.  Grey was conceived in heat during a another magical week at the cabin. 

Leon and Raine have been worth their weight in gold when it comes to the children.  For what pain she caused me she is certainly making up for with the kids.  I can't even deny that she's not a great nanna.  Things are still strained but I try to get past it for the kids sake.  I would never want them to feel anything was wrong.

Atlas, Ezra and Louis haven't bought in to Greys mischief.  He's always destroying something with his rough and tumble but they'll be best buds before long. 

That brings me on the baby no 5.  Also conceived during my last heat 2 months ago. 

Enzo doesn't know about this one yet.  I'm going to surprise him when he gets in.  He's made extensive changes to the Alpha floor it's two separate lots now.  Four guest rooms and the rest is now our self contained apartment on two floors.  It's amazing what he's turned the space in to. 

I didn't want to leave the pack house.  I like knowing there's always people around and there all living happy lives below us. 

We've had more grey wolves join the pack over the years.  When the boys grow up there's going to be an awful lot of us it's amazing. 

As for schooling, enzo is over seeing a new state of the art school building.  Big enough to house pre-school, all the way up to college.  It really is something else. 

Lucas and Jen have just had child number 3 and Theo and Julia are pregnant with their second.  We are in the middle of another baby boom and Enzo is flapping.

Blade is happier than I've ever known her to be.  She and Remi can't wait for the day they can run with their babies. 

The door opens shaking me out of my thoughts and the boys rush over to their father.  He sweeps them up in one, kissing their little faces.  He seems to get larger every time we have a child he's a machine.  A sexy one at that I smirk.

The little terror on my knee wiggles off my lap like a brute elbowing me to get to his father. 

Somehow Enzo picks him up as well.  I think he's amused by grey the most.  He's just so naughty you can't help but laugh.

He hasn't noticed the t shirt I've dressed him in yet.  I can't wait for the moment it clicks.  "Let's go and see your beautiful mumma boys" he says. 

He piles on to the sofa with all the boys in tow and picks my feet up to massage them.  There hasn't been a day where he hasn't done something sweet for me.  He's the busiest guy I know and he always makes time for me at the end of the day.