Playing House

Enzo - Royal Crest

I'm sat in my office catching up on urgent matters. It's been 5 days since meeting my mate and I finally feel clear headed. 

I can't concentrate on anything other than Cara when I'm in the same room as her, and as glorious as that is I don't want to let anyone down.  My pack needs me so I reluctantly work my way through the pile of paperwork my father has left for me. 

I always imagined that this is something we would be doing together but I realise that sadly it looks like I'm on my own when it comes to running this pack. We simply wouldn't get anything done and before my mind goes back in to the gutter I have to shake off the thoughts and concentrate back on the job at hand.

Lucas my Beta is sat on the sofa opposite my desk.  He keeps smirking at me, giving me that knowing look.  He's thinking of the blissful state my mind is in no doubt happy for me that I actually finally found her.

I can tell he's dying to ask me about loosing my virginity.  He's a huge pervert. "So er" "how was it?" He asks not a minute later. 

"I'm not sharing my intimate activities with you Lucas" I say smiling.  "Oh come on man", "at least tell me it was worth holding out all those years for?" I sigh, "Lucas it was amazing", "she's amazing" "what more can I say?"  "I can't wait to have pups" i say dreamily. 

He spits his coffee back in to his cup at my admission, "woah" Alpha!  "That's fast moving" he whistles. 

"I've got 10 years to make up for Lucas" "I want everything with her and I don't want to wait". 

"I'm happy for you he says, "but enjoy your time together before pups", "that's my motto anyway", as he makes some weird gyrating move before standing up, "I have seen enough now Lucas" I say rolling my eyes.

He winks and turns to leave, "i have to oversee todays warrior training anyway".  "don't do anything I wouldn't" he says as he departs.  I scoff and usher him out with a chuckle. 

An hour later my mother mind links me "son she's perfect, she's taking to her Luna duties like she was made for the job" I frown at her remark.  "Mum she was made for the job, so of course she's perfect at it".  She laughs through the link, "of course just me being silly".

After a few minutes I can smell my sexy little mate coming towards the office door.  For a split second I want her to stay away so I can get on and do my work but a small knock sounds and she enters anyway giving me a sweet shy smile. 

My cock jumps to attention at the sight of her.  "lock the door baby" I say with a seductive growl to my tone.  She gulps and bites her bottom lip at my suggestion.  She turns and locks the door and turns back to stare at me.   I stand from my desk and with my index finger I indicate for her to come to me.  She smiles and saunters over and in to my arms. 

I guess I'm not getting any work done today after all. 

"Want to try something new?" I say and she nods her head enthusiastically.  Bend over the desk, skirt up baby, and she follows my instructions to the T.  When I spot the red thong she is wearing I'm even harder. I don't have long so no time for a knot my Luna. 

She turns to give me her sad face and then wiggles her bum at me. I free my cock through the zipper and cover myself in her juices before pushing in. "I've always imagined taking my Luna over the desk" I tell her. She suddenly springs to life like a pornstar at my words and pushes back at me hard.

Before long she is screaming and our sloppy slaps are becoming erratic. "I'm coming baby she screams". And that topples me over the edge.

I fill her with everything I have but disappointment flows through me knowing that I didn't make orgasm strong enough to gush this time.   It's my thing I fucking love it that I can fuck her so hard it makes that happen.  I frown as I try to pull myself out when I realise my knot has formed.  I didn't will that on I say to Reme.  He sounds like he's sleeping which confuses me further as it's him that has to will that along too.