The best news

Sophia - Royal Crest

It's been a week since finding out about our pregnancy. 

I am at my wits end.

I can't even go for a wee in peace. He loiters around everywhere for me. If I'm not having private times i am in his lap or his arms.

I'm officially a marshmallow or that's how he's treating me. It's sweet and frustrating at the same time.

Blade is not helping me out what so ever. She is overjoyed at his attentiveness and therefore making me feel ungrateful when I scold him.

I've begged him every night this week to make love to me and he refuses using his tongue as an alternative. I've even dropped so low as to tell him he's causing the babies harm by not satiating my needs. It's a low blow but I'm a hormonal mess and I've never felt so needy in that department.

I know he can smell my permanent arousal and I can see his cock straining in to his pants almost permanently but he refuses to hurt his boys. It's ridiculous.

I'm now sat with a diagram book of the female anatomy trying to make him understand he won't be pokeing them.

"Let me have that". He says looking at it with interest. "I'll speak with Julia again first" he says "She already told you Enzo!" I say exasperated.

He starts his usual routine of placating me whilst I'm sat on him in his office. He starts to rub my back and purs sending me in to sleepy mode. I can't help myself it just has that effect on me and he knows it.

Today for some reason I seem to have popped. Enzo hasn't noticed yet as I'm wearing oversized clothes. Thats another thing he's started to fuss over. I'm layered up to the max. Not one part of my body is exposed so I'll keep our boys warm he says.

As I stood in the bathroom mirror this morning my stomach seemed to have grown 5 inches over night. A visible bump now showing and my breasts another cup size larger at least. I felt sexier than I ever have before.

A little idea crosses my mind and I decide to use my new found sexiness against him tonight. If I'm as sexy as I feel when he sees me in the nude he'll break I just know he will.

I decide to cover up my little plan and let off a feeling of happiness and contentment through the bond. He looks down at me " are you all ok down there Angel?" I have to laugh he's so fucking cute.

It takes me back to last night where he sat for an hour kissing my belly and talking to our boys. Telling them how much he loved them and all the wishes he had for them. I was practically mewling at the sight.

I never needed to worry about his reaction being less than it was the last time he was told about his being a father.

He carried on as normal then. Yes, he seemed happy initially like you would be if someone told you something exciting but thoughts like poking his child whilst screwing didn't even cross his mind and he certainly didn't treat her like a porcelain doll like he does me.

His thoughts are nearly always consumed with me and his pups. He's bursting at the seams with love for us. It overwhelms me by how happy and in love he is with them already.

He's up to date with all his work. So long as I'm in his office he's the most inefficient Alpha on earth. I've been thinking about my Luna duties being out on the back burner. I've done nothing but cause heart ache since being here. I often wonder if the pack think I'm not fulfilling my duty to them.

"Enzo?" I say sleepily. "Yes my beautiful pregnant Angel?" I have to laugh he's so over the top.

"Can we do something nice for the pack?" They've been through a lot of ups and downs recently. What they pulled off for our ceremony was unbelievable. "I just think it will be nice?"