Training

Sophia - Royal Crest

Ahh this is going to be fun I think to myself.  I love fucking with him.  He seems to have forgotten there's a reason my brother and I were dressed up like Ninjas in the Kingdom.  If we were solely their for the execution of admin I would have been in high heels and a pencil skirt and feeling like an actual lady. 

No, the majority of the time we were fighting shady individuals and fucking up rogues for information.  We spent most of our adolescence honing our combat skills.  The investigative stuff comes naturally. 

I stand on the side swooning at my man.  He's got his top off now and clearly giving me a show of strength.  He's doing all the things that I expect him to do knowing that secretly the bond is trying to woo me in to his arms. 

I keep giving him lustful stares standing around like his own personal frigging cheer leader.  In all fairness I am very impressed, although not steroid looking bulked he's a huge hulk of a thing.  He's agile with it too and his movements are well practiced.  His arms are thick and veiny with more definition than most. It sends me wild being wrapped up in his sexy hold.

After they've done several laps of the beautiful lake.  I watch their practice session.  He has lead warriors that look to be skilled.  Although they don't train with weapons I note.  It's all bare knuckle.  Strong.  They have good technique and seem to pair up the fighters very well.  Matching weaknesses and strengths so it's a fair fight.

I notice that although they are extremely strong at face value they don't cover their backs enough.  They must know that everyone fights dirty.  I could run up to any of them and run my blade over their throats.  I snap out of my thoughts as Enzo looks at me and I give him a little girlie wave.  He puffs his chest up glad that I'm still watching him. 

I decide to ask him if they train with knives and swords later in bed.  It's one of my specialties shall we say. 

I'm itching to get stuck in and when Enzo gestures for me to come over I perk up with excitement.  "I will practice with you" he remarks.  And then I hear his thought "no fuckers touching my Angel but me" and all my evil games leave me as I'm swooning again. 

I can't fight him in front of his pack members.  I won't do that to him.  I can't fake being weak either it's not in my nature.  "Enzo I would prefer to fight with a warrior please" I don't want to fight with you I say, it will hurt me.  He gives me a small smile, thinking that I mean I can't bare the thought of him hurting me. 

Knowing what I've been through he cringes and gestures for the newest warrior to come forward.  I roll my eyes internally.  This is going to be a long day.

I fight his entire team one after the other and win them all.  I'm not even out of breath.  "So much fun" I say jumping up and down like a child to lighten the mood". "Ever fought with knives?"  "Maybe we'll add that in to the mix Alpha?"  He is now staring at me like I'm some sort of psychopath and it's hilarious. 

I could teach you all some things from my time at the Royal Combat School,  "wait what?" I never knew you went to RCS, Enzo says.  "Of course I spent most of my childhood in the training programme ready for my Justice Role".  I say proudly.

All the men are now looking at me like I'm an anomaly.  I'm used to this but it does get old.  I'm a 5'4 little combat Barbie according to most on first sight so I like to nip that in the bud.  I think I have achieved that here now so it's a job well done.

"Visits Alpha". "Uh hu" "yes Sophia" he says before correcting himself from his Daze.   "Where would you like to go?" "Oh don't mind me you just go about your business and I will follow and learn".  He nods looking at me incredulously.  "I think maybe I have pushed this too far now.