CHAPTER 17

AIRON'S POV

"I thought she just fell near you. How did she ended up that far from us?" - Kenji.

I'm carrying Hazel and walking back to our hotel. Kenji and captain's girlfriend here beside me, worrying about her too.

"I don't know. She can't swim so I'm sure she didn't get there by herself."

I admit that I panic earlier so I didn't see the people around us. Who would do such a thing? If that was a prank, it's not funny. She might die.

"So someone pulled Hazel away from us?"- Kenji.

"What? That is crazy. She might drown, you know?"- Aki.

"You're right. I wonder who did that." Kenji looked behind us. Our team mates is walking behind us.

I entered the hotel and didn't listen to their argument. I'm sure Hazel's besfriend will accuse Annie for this. I got in the elevator and before it close in, Aki rushed to enter too.

"I'll help you to take care of her, we're in the same room."- Aki.

"Uhh thanks."

I took her to their room. She opened the door and ordered me to lay Hazel in the bed. She said she will change Hazel's clothes so I got out of the room for a minutes and she called me when it's done.

I sat beside her and hold her hands. It's cold. Tss. If I just hold her hand tightly, this wouldn't happen.

"Ahm I'll leave you two for now. I'll go to them and tell them that she's okay."- Aki.

I looked at her and nodded. "Thank you."

I stood up and goes with her at the door. We heard some noise outside so she opened it and all of them are here.

"How is she?" they asked in chorus.

"Ahh.. she's sleeping in her room. I think she's okay and we just need to wait for her to wake up."- Aki explained to them.

Captain Chris went to her side. "Hon, do you want to share my room? It has two bed don't worry. So Airon will stay with Hazel for just this night."

"Yes of course. I'm planning to ask you that actually."- Aki.

"Okay. So ahh.. let's have a dinner with everybody?"- captain said and they all agreed. "Airon, join us?"

"No, I'll just wait for her."

"Okay." after they talked where to eat they have decided to have a bonfire after dinner. Then they left. Except for Kenji and Annie.

"Where is she? Can I see her?"- Kenji. He looked at Annie. "Why are you here Ms Annie?"

"I swear I didn't do it."- Annie. I can see the fear in her eyes and a worried face.

"Yea right. Of course you'll clear your name to Airon."- Kenji sarcasticaly said. I thought he was angry at her.

"Kenji, I won't go that far for jealousy."- Annie.

"Jealousy?" I asked.

Annie looked shocked and became nervous. "A-ahh.. n-nothing. Don't mind that." she said and pulled Kenji out of here.

I sighed and went back to the room. I sat beside her again and stared at her. She looks peaceful now. I took her hand, "Babe, wake up. It's already night. Let's watch the stars and moon at the beach."

"S-sure.."

.

.

.