(DB/ Quaddrive) Mafia Vampire Husband Shu Kurenai x Wife Reader

Requested: AiriShizuka

Thanks for the requested :). After celebrate eid mubarak^^ and here some fluffy moment here.

Type of this story:
(☁️ + ❤)

Have fun to read!

~~~~

Kurenai's place
At the basement,

(Shu's POV)

I'm watching two men of my nobles were beating my enemy who stalked my dear wife before.

I saw that b*st*rd was looking to her from afar since me and (Y/N) were having a dating at her favourite place.

Seven hours ago after I killed many pure-evil vampires were in this two who hunted for human blood, I made a date for me and her as promise.

Unfortunately, our date wasn't go well when my wife's stalker keep staring to her dirtily.

So, I told my nobles to capture him and bring him in here so I could teach him a lesson for stalking (Y/N) for no reason. I don't care and won't show a mercy except kind people.

"Alright, stop beating him, both of you."

The duo noble men stopped beating that stalker, he coughed bleeding as I creepily walked to that human with red eyes glowed.

"P-Please, d-don't beat m-me again." I let out dark chuckled at his helpless and defenseless a fear in his eyes.

"Oh I won't, but..." I grabbed his neck, choking him tightly. "I am thirsty..for blood..." I showed my fangs to him as he looked at him in fear. I smirk darkly.

"This will be your lesson for stalked my wife before!!"

A secod later, I pierced my fangs into his flesh and drinking his blood til dry. Hearing his agony scream in pain as I ignored his pleased.

Taste of his blood was disgusting and bitter like his behaviour. I forced drink 'til dry. He died from bloodloss as I losened grip.

"Clean this mess."

"Yes, boss."

I requested them to brought this dead body to the graveyard and bury that lifeless body.

'Better clean myself up.'

~~~~

Inside of the household
In their(Shu's & your) bedroom,

After I cleaned myself up, I walked to the queen size where my dearest wife was sleeping in peaceful with a blanket on it.

Smiling at my wife sleeping form as I laid beside her, wrapping my pale arms around her warm body closely to me.

"Sleep well, snowflake."

Closing my eyes in calm even though I'm vampire only stay wake on night but I'm very different than other vampires.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day
In the main place,

(Reader's POV)

I got a called from my mother only to say hi to me and asking many question like 'how's life with your husband?'.