(God/ Evolution) Vampire Red Eye x Reader

Requested: LunaGirl292

Thanks for the request :) and there's gonna be a little lemon. And 'that' part was cringe, I swear- 😶 and that part is back.

Type of this story:
(❤ + 🍋)

Now, onto the story!

~~~~

(Third Person's POV)

Flashbacked
At the Snake Pit

A girl aged 11 entered to the mystery pyramid along with red eyed blader and triple hair coloured male with a smug on his face.

A red eyed blader follows Theodore with a straight look not even look around. She noticed his expression was hardened and serious.

She was wondering why he suddenly want to join this place after he losed against the yellow head blader.

As they went to the secret room, he and her look around had many screens of this strange place.

"Welcome to the Snake Pit, Shu and (Y/N)." (Y/N) and Shu stared at masked male. Ashtem continued.

"As you two can see, this place where many bladers were wish to become stronger and no one know about this secret place. Only someone knew this and keep it a secret."

He explained Shu who still look at him straight while (Y/N) nodded understood about this Snake Pit place.

Suddenly, the round ground opened as it went up to see two masks but different colour on the middle.

"Here is the masks for you two. You two will become stronger and hid yourself from everybody and your friends, even forget about your past."

Shu listened what Ashtem said and he had no choice but wear it for willing to get stronger. Ashtem smirked and then went down after he saw she didn't wear it yet because she's feel uneasiness. He spoke.

"Wear the mask, (Y/N)." Without hesitation, you took that mask and wore it as well. Ashtem smirked back.

"You two from now will be known as Red Eye and (E/C) eyes." (Y/N) is the only one was effected to this mask and went to the darkness, except Shu.

(A/N: This one is AU that Shu was still him after Red Eye saw Shu's darkside)

He was still himself before the dark on his mask, Red Eye, take control of him. Red Eye then saw his true dark side making him didn't dare to take a control of him.

Even Ashtem and (Y/N) didn't know that he wasn't one of their kind but the creature of the night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Author's POV)

Oh hey, I'm back from losing the internet for a week because I forgot to topup 😅.

Anyway, you must be wondering why Red Eye can't take Shu's control after he wore the mask, right? Let me explain.

What I sai- I mean wrote that he was a creature of the night because he was a vampire, but half and he also a half-human.