(Sparking/ Surge) Protective Brother Shu Kurenai x Sister Reader (+ Lui)

Requested: eerin_hyuga

Thanks for the request. The part of this story is 'Lui x Reader' and the tyrant blader not-so-possesive one.

Type of this story:
(☁️ + ❤ + a little bit🔪 for Lui)

Enjoy to read!

~~~~~

Kurenai's apartment
In the dining table,

(Third Person's POV)

Two Kurenai siblings are eating their favourite carbonara after her dearly brother cooked to his sister.

A fourteen years old teenage girl eats some spaghetti on the fork had meat and cutted sausage inside her mouth.

"Mmmm~ delicious as ever."

She mumbled while chewing it happily. Shu watched his sister eats happily with a small smile.

"Glad you liked it."

(Y/N) finished eat the last fork and the plate was empty. Shu helps to wash it after she helped him to cook together.

"Hey, Shu."

"Yes, lil sis?" The albino respond while wipe the wet plate with the white napkin.

"Do you think.......Lui will be friend with me?"

Mention of Shu's old rival, he really never accept him to be his sister friend after what he made (Y/N) heartbroken.

"No, absolutely not!" Shu finished wipe the plate and walk to his sister with serious look. She pouted.

"I-I know but-"

"No buts. I want you to stay away from him. After he broke your heart, I can't see you sad so don't look for him. Understand?"

Shu warned to his one year younger sister in deadly serious tone. (Y/N) thought what he said was right. She nodded.

"U-Understood, Shu."

The albino blader sees his sister expression was sad. He sighed, his arms wrapped around her.

"Don't be sad. He doesn't deserve it."

"......."

(Y/N) hugs her brother back as her mind flashback when she confessed her feeling to Lui. Until......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Flashbacked
4 years ago
At the tournament,

Lui on his way to the training centre after he battled against his opponent with a wicked grin but soon faded as he heard a girl voice.

"Lui!!"

'Just great! Kurenai's sister is coming to me again!!'

A white haired girl ran to the tyrant haired blader with a bright smile excitedly. Lui annoyed to see Shu's sister appearance.

"Oh, it's you again (Y/N) Kurenai. What do you want?!"

He asked harshly but she ignored his harsh tone as she was stood in front of him. Lui gave her a scare look. (Y/N) didn't scare of him.

"I just come here to say congrats on your battle." She saids, still smiling. Lui scoffed.

"Oh, please. I always won and you don't had to say 'congrat'." An albino girl giggle.