(Burst/ Season 1) Shu Kurenai x Shy Reader

Requested: Dghamem

Thanks for the request^^ and here's the story had some fluffy moment. Sorry that I made you wait.

Type of this story:
(☁️)

(Y/B/N) = Your Bey Name

Hope you like this story. :)

~~~~~

(Author's POV)

At the beypark, a female blader aged 11 was launching with her bey for 20 launches. She practice for 30 minutes.

"Let it rip!!" She launched on 21st all alone.

A female blader name (Y/N) (L/N). She was a shy girl who had no friends, but she was also an average girl who always love study alone. Not as shy as Ken Midori.

She doesn't had a friend because she rarely talk with her classmate and her class was 1-B (Where Ken and Rantaro class were. I think-)

Ken and Ranatro knew (Y/N) and they were wondering why a shy girl like you never talk to with their classmates and they didn't know that you were a blader.

And that's when Ken and Rantaro told to Valt and Shu about their classmate named (Y/N) a shy girl and was also a blader.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the rooftop

(Normal's POV)

"Wait, you two mean (Y/N) (L/N) who always being shy around the people?" Valt asked at the lolipop guy and two puppets guy.

Besu nodded at the bluenette while Shu look at his best friend, tilted his head confuse how he know you in the first place.

"Yeah, that's her. Our classmate. Whenever we try to talk to her, she avoided us. We just want to talk to her." Honcho nodded agreement at Ken's talking puppet.

"True, it's not like we do something bad. And Valt, how do you know her?" Shu then look at Valt, kinda curious.

"I could ask the same thing too." Valt then explain.

"I met her at the hall where me and Honcho were training. (You know Beyblade burst episode 1). After I launched my bey with an accident, it flew away and want to catch it until (Y/N) caught Valtryek before it flew to the store."

They listening at Valt's explaination while staring at the bluenette. He continued.

"After she caught it, she gave my bey to me with a shy look. I was happy that she caught my bey safely and was about to thank her, but in the end, she ran off."

After he explained, Honcho look at him surprised because he didn't notice that (Y/N) was at the hall. Maybe he was too focus on his training? Shu nodded at Valt.

"I see. Do you think (Y/N) was a blader or not?" Albino blader ask to Honcho and Ken. Keru then spoke.

"Like we said, we weren't sure if she was a blader or not since we didn't know her much. Why're you asked?" Shu shook his head.

"Nothing, just ask." But inside, he want to get know more about you were blader or not.

"Alright, now let's training guys!!" The bluenette said with a hyped. Honcho and Ken also joined him, except Shu.

"I don't want to. I have something that I want to do. See ya." He was about to go, but Valt stopped him.

"Wait Shu. Where are you going? Aren't you gonna train here?" He took a glanced at him and said,