(DB/ Quaddrive) Teacher Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested: S7h3u9

Thanks for the request and this one is smutt because the requester say so -_-'. Even I banned do the lemon, but the smutt.......

I can't say because I don't how to write about it, I swear-
Anyway, just skip that. Also, reader is a student.

Type of this story:
( a lil bit 🚫 like 15%)

Oh, before that, '🚫' means smutt. Now, onto the story.

~~~~~
In the high school,
Class (Y/C),

(Reader's POV)

*bells ringing*

"Alright, students. That's the lesson today and remember, do your homework page 67 to 70 on your activity book." The male teacher said, while staring at the students.

"Yes, mister Kurenai." All the students in my class, including me, said packing the school things in our schoolbag.

They went out from the classroom as I was about to go out, until mister Kurenai called me.

"Miss (L/N). Can you come here for a second?" I groaned lowly, walked to teacher's table.

"Yes, mister Kurenai. Did you need anything?" I asked not made an eye contact. I swore that he was grinning at me.

"Oh, not much~ I only miss you, (Y/N)." I look at him in uncomfortable for the first time in my life he said my first name.

"Mr. Kurenai, you know I'm a student, right? If you didn't say any important, I'm leaving." I was about walk away, but he stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"Don't leave yet, (Y/N). I had something to say to you." He said, frown on his face. I sighed heavily in annoyed.

"You have 2 minutes."

"Alright. Tomorrow after the school period ends, will you to me at my office?" I gave to his red eyes lock a suspicious look. Wondering why he want me to see him at his office.

"Umm, sure?" I said without thinking. He smiled.

"Ok, remember tomorrow or I'll give you so much homework or maybe.....punishment?" He said smirk on his face. I gulped and nodded.

"Y-Yes, I'll remember it. I'm leaving now." With that, I ran off of the classroom, leaving him alone.

~~~~

(Shu's POV)

After my lovely student left, I couldn't help it but staring at her without leaving eye contact.

The turth is, I had a feeling toward the female student. I know it's an age gap, but I loved no matter what.

Tomorrow I'll f****** you till you love me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day
At the canteen,

(Reader's POV)

I'm eating my bento that my mother made it for me before I went to the high school.