(Sparking/ Surge) Mafia Husband Shu Kurenai x Wife Reader

Requested: MiraculousPokeblader

Thanks for the request, Alisa-chan. This story will be fluffy and lovey dovey. Reader is a childish wife, but not childish much 😅.

Type of the story:
(☁️ + ❤)

(y/a) = your age

Now, onto the story. :)

~~~~~
At Kurenai's houshold,
In the main place,

(Third Person's POV)

"(Y/N) Kurenai!! Stop running or you will fall!!" Her angry mafia husband scolded to his childish wife.

A (y/a) old childish female was keep running around the living room while giggling at him was scholding her.

"Never!!" She said, didn't listen to him until she slipped for running in clumsiness as she almost fall on the floor.

Lucky for her, Shu caught her before his wife falling to the floor. He lifted his childish wife up carefully, still angry at her.

"See, I told you to stop running, but you didn't listen." He said mad at her with arms crossed. (Y/N) only pouted.

"Sorry, I'm just want to play, that's all." She spoke, about to sulked from getting scolded.

Shu noticed it and sighed defeatly. He can't scold or mad at his childish wife was sulking

"Alright, but you must be careful next time. I don't want you to get hurt. Also, I'm not mad at you."

He said smiled lowly on his face. (Y/N) smiled back hugging her albino mafia husband with happiness on her face.

"I'll be careful, Shu. I promise!!" The albino mafia slowly hug her back, not showing love to his wife and keep in cool.

He just nodded expressionless at her while thinking about the meeting earlier before he went home.

~~~~

(Author's POV)

*wore fake sunglasses* *take the paper had wrote* Ok, now let me tell you about you and your dearest mafia husband.

(Y/N) (L/N) or Kurenai was a childish, yet kind and bubbly person who married with the most dangerious mafia husband.

Your husband, Shu Kurenai is the most dangerous mafia in Raging Bull. Yeah, you and him lived in America after marry at Japan 1 year ago.

He's cold and merciful toward his enemies, strangers and rivals, but his kind, a little sweet and softened only to his childish wife.

Both of you married last year because of their parents arranged their marriage after they knew how close you and Shu were.

Not only that, Shu was quitely protect his wife from any harm of his enemies and kinda had a hard time for being sweet to you.

He actually love you but he didn't show it to you and wait for the right moment. You also love him and want to confess him but you were afraid he will give a cold shoulder.

Shu didn't care about your childish behaviour and always love you no matter what.

Alright, that's all I had to say. Continue.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Present
On night time,