(God/ Evolution) Red Eye x Snake Pit Blader Reader

Requested: @Unknown_story

Thanks again for the request :). Finally, someone request this season. There's no fluff moment here. Angst and emotional only.

Plus, reader in here a lil bit emotionless, strong and doesn't trust any guy & male, yet.

Type of this story:
(💔)

Enjoy to read!!

~~~

Mexico, Spain
In the Snake Pit,

(Reader's POV)

"Let it rip!!"

Launching my bey for 400th times in six hours and now it's afternoon. I woke up in early morning and train all by myself.

I even avoided from that red masked blader who was called Red Eye and I don't give a damn about him.

I only want to focus on myself.

My goal in here, the Snake Pit, is to become a strongest female blader and show male bladers that I'm not weak.

In my past life, I was bullied by three boy bladers and they keep saying a girl like me can't beyblade because this sport only male.

But I this sport is my favourite and I ignore their insulted words at me. I had a bey was given by my uncle until those bullies destroyed my bey.

I was cried when I was 8 years old while three boy bladers were laughing at me and called me pathetic too, including 'freak'.

I really hate when some male bladers mocking at a girl who want to be a blader like me because I'm a girl.

But now, I'm not a person they know and become a different person. After I joined here, I won against many bladers.

Including the Xcalius blader, the idol male blader who was a singer and the cruel blader who never pity on the weak blader, not to mention that he had so many sharp teeth like shark.

I know who were them but don't know their names and don't want to know about them either.

Back to present, I noticed my bey was stopped spinning around the beystadium and was about to take my bey.

Until a right hand took my bey from the beystadium before me. I look up to see none other than him. I stared emotionless at him in my mask.

"Your bey is pretty strong. But not as strong as Spryzen." I got up, still same emotionless face but he can't see my face fully.

"The hell are you doing here and give my bey back!"

I said in emotionless and threaten tone, didn't mention his name. That red masked blader smirked sinister at me.

"What's with that tone? I only want to see how's your training going." I only chuckles coolly. That masked guy eyes burrowed at me.

"You, watching me training? That's waste of your time, mister." Saying this, his smirk faded into small frown one. I added.

"Also, I'm only training for six hours so I could beat any guy bladers outside again, except you. Because I had no interested on you."

"And why is that?! You keep saying the same words at me and why you don't just battle me right now?!"

He asked angrily that I don't want to battle him. The truth is I want to but seeing he destroyed every beys, my mind had a small flashback when my bullies destroyed mine.