(Season 7/ Quadstrike) Cold CEO Shu Kurenai x Sick Reader

Requested: KirstenIzleVillanuevKirstenIzleVillanuev

Thanks for the request. The storyline in here had a lil angst but happy ending :).

Type of this story:
(💔 + 💞)

Enjoy to read!!

~~~~

In Japan, Kurenai's Company
At your office,

(Reader's POV)

*sighed* Another day another work today that cold CEO jerk give me more work than last week.

While I'm working, my head feels ache too and feel nausious either. I probably had a late breakfast and do the work fast.

As I'm continueing work on 30th documents, someone entered into my office but I didn't dare to look who is it.

"Miss (L/N), boss Kurenai want to see your work had already done." Hearing one of employees said. I hummed.

"Sure, take these 29 documents I'd done working."

Seeing an employee takes the documents (not all of it) to that CEO's office. Came back in here to take another. I sighed, looking the clock at the wall with eyes wide in shocked.

'It's nearly 6 p.m.!? When can I go home and takes medicine?! My heads get even worse than before. I better finish quickly or CEO might scold me if I hadn't finish my works.'

I focusing on that documents and do it correctly. Like before I made a small mistake and had to continued 'til night.

~~~

2 hours later
At Shu's office,

CEO Kurenai eyed on my works for with serious and cold expression while I watch him in nervous and my head is getting more ache.

"Mmm, you did a good job this time, miss (L/N)."

I sighed in relief that I made it right or my head will getting worse than now. Even he spoke in cold tone like usual.

"Thanks, Mr. Kurenai." I said with a fake small smile on my face. He gave me a cold shoulder.

"Enough of the chit-chat, miss (L/N). You may go home now. I had to settle other employees and managers works."

He said coldly to me. I obeyed his words and went out from his office as I'm on my way to my house.

'So rude!? I'm trying to be nice with him and he's still same! Jeez.'

I took my handback and plan holder from my office and was about to go outside of the company until I saw the rain had started from the dark sky. I frowned.

"Just great! I hadn't brought an umbrella! *sighed* Oh well, I guess I had to walk during the rain. I can't stay here for too long."

I walked out of the company in hurrily while using my handbag to defend myself from the rain. My clothes are wet as I got reached to small apartment.

As I went to my house at 3rd floor, no. 309 and unlocked the door with a spare key. I got inside quickly and showered.

After thirty minutes I showered, I wear a comfortable pyjamas and get some sleep. My head is killing me.