(Burst/ Season 1) Bully Shu Kurenai x Lui's sister Bullied Reader

Requested: AiriShizuka

Thanks for the requested^^. There's some angst moment and hatred, I think. If you were uncomfortable in this story, don't read.

And by the way, your hair colour is same as Lui (normal hair one not flame like your brother) but your eyes colour are (e/c). Your age is 10.

Type of this story:
(💔 + 💞 + 🙃)

Enjoy to read!!

~~~~

Beigoma Academy
At the rooftop,

(Third Person's POV)

A light blue haired girl was watching the beyclub bladers and three kids were celebrating together even though the blue haired blader losed against her brother.

She watched them from afar with a pained smile on her face to see how happy they are after the final tournament/ battle.

Looking at her right arm had a scar but longer than Shu's scar making her heart ache, including on your left cheek and it was given by her bully.

The bully was none other than her brother's rival, Shu Kurenai.

He was (Y/N)'s first bully since she moved in Beigoma Academy to continued study and she was not a blader.

She gived a last look to the beyclub were enjoying themselves, walking away to downstairs and takes her backpack as she went home.

Unknown to her, a pair of red eyes noticed a light blue haired girl walked off to her house with a hatred look. He wasn't enough of her.

'(Y/N) Shirosagi. I'm not done with you yet. After your brother destroyed my bey on semi-final, I will destroy your mental and physical. I meant it!!'

The albino blader thought in hatred that he had unfinish business with his rival's sister and his bey had destroyed.

"Hey, dude. Why're you looking so upset?"

Shu heard his best friend asked to him with eyebrowed at him. The albino blader's expression went to soften, glancing to Valt.

"Nothing, Valt. Just thinking about my bey...." He said bitterly. Valt supportly to him.

"Don't worry, dude. You can fix your Spryzen in other time." Shu sighed.

"Sure, Valt. Thanks."

At the background, they knew Shu was lying and think that he could bully Lui's sister again. Especially Rantaro/Honcho and Daigo.

Two of them were (Y/N)'s closest friends. These two never blame on her and got to know she is Lui's sister as she told them that was not her who made Shu had a scar.

Honcho and Daigo felt sorry for (Y/N) had been bullied by Shu Kurenai. They were hoping he will understand.

Shu could careless about her and want to destroyed her mental and physical for sure.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day
At Beigoma Academy
In your class,

(Reader's POV)

Me, Honcho and Daigo were having a small talks since our math teacher didn't come to school because of his family problem.

I was very glad they are my closest friends until now. This is the last period of math subject and want to go home before Shu will come to me.

"(Y/N), you need to be careful of Shu. You know, I had a feels he will do something bad on you."