(Chouzetsu/ Turbo) Sweet Shu Kurenai x Kind Reader

Requested: shannusofia

Thanks for the request, Sofia-san <3. This one will be more fluffy and some lovey dovey stuff.

Type of this story:
(☁ + 💞 + ♥)

Onto the story and love this one :).

~~~~~
In Raging Bull,
At Shu's office,

(Third Person's POV)

Both couple bladers were resting on the big couch while cuddling for each other after working in the middle of the night.

The albino,s head laid on his girlfriend shoulder while a (h/c)nette female stroked Shu's soft white hair with a warm smile.

"Hey, (N/N)." Her sweet boyfriend called her while closing his eyes for rest. (Y/N) hummed at him glancing to the red eyed blader.

"Yes, snowflake." His head up from laying on her shoulder staring to his girlfriend smile on his face as she tilted her head aside cutely.

"Are you feeling tired after you help me to complete my work?" Shu asked while cuddling her. (Y/N) only chuckles lowly at him.

"I'm not feeling too tired, Shu. Beside, you should be glad that I helped you since you were too busy everyday."

She said with a pouted. Her boyfriend chuckled at her cuteness face, pinched it softly as they were still cuddling on the couch in the middle of the night.

"(N/N), you're too kind for helping me since last time. I know I should, but you helped me every night 'til now. I'm even worried about you too." He said with a frowns. (Y/N) only smile.

"Doesn't matter, as long as I got spend time with you." She said in joyful tone. Shu know understand what she mean, smirking on his face.

"Oh, is my kind girlfriend really want to spend time with me?" He asked in teased tone pecked on her forehead. making her giggle.

"Maybe~" She spoke in low tone in embarassed, hid her face on his chest while blushing. He didn't notice it patting your head.

"Cute." He mumbled and she didn't heard what he mumble about. Both of them were cuddling until she fell asleep on his chest.

He looks at his lover, chuckled softly as he carried (h/c)nette in bridal style and brought her to their sharing room.

Shu laid his lover on their bed in comfortable as he was laying beside her, covered themselves with the warm blanket as Shu cuddle her.

"Sweet dream, (N/N)." He said leaning his forehead against hers as he went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Author's POV)

What a lovey dovey, right?~🤭 *cleared throat* The story still not end, ok. Let me tell you how you and him become couple.

When you two were 5 years old, lil Shu Kurenai met you at the beypark when for the first time he saw you beyblading.

How you both had met for each other? And how did you to become friends till you two aged 13, become couple.

Let's have some rewind/flashback :)

💖 Shu Kurenai x Reader One-Shot 💖 (Book 2) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara