(Burst/ Season 1) Yandere Shu Kurenai x Bullied Reader

Requested: none

A story had a blood and killing stuff, except reader-chan won't be kidnap :). Some cringey one.

(B/N1) = Boy Name 1
(B/N2) = Boy Name 2
(G/N) = Girl Name

Type of the story:
(💔 + 🔪 + includes☁️)

Enjoy to read! If you were uncomfortable this part, you may skip or unread this :)

~~~~~

In Beigoma Academy
The rooftop,

(Third Person's POV)

An 11-years-old girl is eating her bento alone and keep away from the students who bullied her.

Every students, except her friends hated her but she doesn't care as long as she was away from the toxic people in here.

Ever since she moved in here, the academy a month ago, everything was fine and normal, not getting bully.

Until, they started mistreat young female with no reason as she do anything wrong. She can't take it anymore.

Even she tried to tell her parents to move to another school but they decline it as they don't want to lose their job.

But, she had a friends from different class, including beyclub. But her closest friend was only the popular, yet antisocial blader, Shu Kurenai.

(Y/N) never knew the most popular guy want her to be his friend after she moved here as well as the beyclub.

They were shocked that Shu Kurenai want a girl like (Y/N) to be his friend, not with his fangirls.

A (h/c)nette is happy that albino blader was always be there with her when she got bullied and mistreated.

But all of sudden, her bully from begining was dead for unknown reason and she doesn't know her bully get killed.

As she and her classmates heard the news about it, they were afraid and clueless who was that killer.

They decided to ignored it and minding their own business.

Back to present, a (h/c)nette female eats her bento in the quiet place, not noticing an albino walk to her eating in silent.

"(Y/N)? Why are you eating here alone?"

She heard a male voice came out from beside as she glanced at that voice to see her closest friend was here with a worried look.

"I just love to eat here in peaceful since my bullies keep bully me and stay away from them."

She said in hurtful and broken tone. Shu pitied on (h/c)nette to heard she was bullied.

"I see. Do you need a company?" She shook her head.

"No, I prepare to stay alone." The albino blader frown on his expression.

"Please, just this time. I can't see you all alone and what if they come here and do something on you?"

(Y/N) thought he got a point. Last week when she in the same place, her bullies came to her and do something bad to her.

"Fine, I guese I need someone to company me." He smiled.

"Alright then."

The albino blader sat beside his soon-to-be more than a friend and watch (Y/N) eats her bento.