(Season 7/ Quadstrike) Cold Shu Kurenai x Reader

Finally one;
Requested: shannusofia

This story basically an AU of the season finale. It takes I don't know for how long I find my idea. I was hoping it's 'good plot'. :')

Type of the story:
(☁️ + 💞)

Hope this story I made doing well. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~
Inside of the arena,
In the hall,

(Third Person's POV)

"For all the bladers and legendary in the arena!! I have an announcement for you all."

Every bladers and legendary attention to Wakiya's voice as he was on the stage for telling something after the finale of the battle.

"Alright, listen up! Tonight, I'd invited for all the bladers I knew and the legends to the Arena Party, in here. I repeat, all the bladers I knew and the legends will invited to the Arena Party in here!"

Wakiya announced to all the bladers were in the arena with a grins. Every bladers, including (Y/N) were cheering as they were invited, except the antagonist bladers. (Not include Lane)

"Wow, there's a Arena Party tonight!"

"Yeah, you heard right. Only bladers Wakiya knew them and legends."

"I can't wait! I hope I won't missing this tonight."

Many legends blader were murmuring about the party and thinks in the party had a beystadium.

While (Y/N), Shu and Valt were looking at each other. A (h/c)nette female blader looking at the two legends blader a.k.a her closest friends.

"Shu, Valt. I can't wait to go to the party tonight." She said, smiles at them. Valt grins widely.

"Yeah, me too (Y/N). Shu, do you agree to come in here tonight?" Shu gazed on Valt with a cold, yet softened look.

"I'm just going tonight. Like Wakiya said, all the bladers he invited he knew and legends." (Y/N) nodded agreed to him.

"Shu's right. And we can battle together, just like before." She said, the memory of them battle with her together since they were 11. Shu glanced at her, his cold eyes on her but kind way.

"We can battle like before. Valt and I really wanted to when you were busy." Valt nodded at Shu's comment.

"I agreed. Now that you're here, in Japan, you'll facing us how strong you are." (Y/N) grinned.

"I will, Valt and you better not come very lately." Shu nodded agreement at her. Valt pouted.

"Ok, I won't go lately."

"Good."

"(Y/N)!! Over here!!" A (e/c) eyes rolled to the person who was calling her. It was Pri, Hannah and Ilya. (Y/N) smile at your friends.

"I'm coming!!" Before she went to the girls, (Y/N) glanced to duo legends and said,

"I'll see you two in the party!" With that, she left Shu and Valt alone as she went to her friends. Valt smile goofily and nodded.

"Us too, (Y/N)!!" Shu just only watched (Y/N) leaved, eyes never taken off of the (h/c) haired female blader.

"Shu, why're you staring at her?" The albino glanced his head to the bluenette, clearing his throat.