(Sparking/ Surge) Shu Kurenai x Famous & Legendary Reader

Requested: kimrhea14

Thanks for the request :). Sorry for make you wait this long. Here's the story you want it.

Type of the story:
(☁️ + 💞)

Enjoy to read!

~~~~~

In the arena
At the cafetaria,

(Third Person's POV)

After their battled, they were celebrating their own victory including a female blader was also a legend blader, yet famous.

A female blader name is (Y/N) (L/N). She was the famous blader in the globe and legendary one too.

She becomes a blader since she was childhood. When she was 11, she got a new friends and they were from beyclub and Ken.

(Y/N) was very close to them, especially Ken, Honcho, Valt and mostly Shu. He was impressed of her skills.

That time, Shu start his relationship with (Y/N) as he had a little a bit feeling for her while (Y/N) also but keep a secret.

After the tournament at America, Shu confessed his feelings to her. (Y/N) is confessed him too as two of them were couple now.

They even keep it a secret and not ready to tell their friends about their relationship. They had to wait on the right moment.

Atleast not now. Even Valt doesn't know his best friend's relationship is none other than his closest friend.

Present, they were eating their favourite food that Wakiya had prepared for every legend bladers and congrate on their victory.

(Y/N) already finished eat quickly and don't want to eat too much as she goes outside from the cafetaria.

She doesn't know Shu was watching his lover go outside to somewhere else. Then, Valt called him.

"Hey, Shu. What are you looking at?" Shu snapped out of it, glancing to his best friend who gave him a look.

"N-Nothing, Valt. I was just.....spacing out only." He lied as he don't want to broke the secret that he was watching (Y/N) had left.

"Oh, ok."

"Hey, Valt! Can you come here for sec?!"

Two of them heard Honcho was calling the womder boy. Valt excused himself and goes to his old partner.

Shu only sighed and sat on the bench lonely while watched the other bladers were enjoying, except Lui wasn't in here.

'I had to see what she was doing outside.'

Shu stood up quietly and go outside too to see what his girlfriend was doing right now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With you
At the outside of the arena,

(Reader's POV)

After I eat beybreads and (f/f), I walked around the arena while thinking about my battle with Lane.

That was very intense, especially teamed up with my boyfriend and I don't blame him for it since he had a reason.

After me and my partner losed against them, I saw Shu gave me apologitic look and walk away like that.