(Burst/ Season1) Shu Kurenai x Fangirl Reader

Requested: no one

I always take season 1 story, right😅? I don't know which seaeon I want to make.

Type of this story:
(☁️ + 💞)

Technically this story is fluff and love at first sight. Enjoy to read the story.

~~~~

(Author's POV)

"KYAAA! SHU-KUN! PLEASE BE MY BOYFRIEND!"

"WE ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!"

"YOU'RE SO HANDSOME!!"

"WANNA HANGOUT WITH US?!"

Another day, another week. There were many fangirls of albino blader who keep shouting with wide smiled and crazy over him.

Meanwhile albino blader don't give a damn about his fangirls focusing on his practice alone. But sometimes practice with his bff and other member of beyclub.

Yup, he joined in beyclub since last month. Eventhough he want to practice alone,but he was agreed to joined because of that bluenette blader say so.

Back to present, Shu Kurenai was annoyed and irritated of his crazy fangirls and gave those fangirls a dark glared or cold stared as they shut up.

But still, his fangirls keep fangirling over and over again. Unstoppable and they never leave him alone.

Except.....

Only one of Shu's fangirls wasn't crazy as them. An 11-years-old girl who was an average student in Beigoma and not a blader.

Her name is (Y/N) (L/N). You knew Shu Kurenai when the first time you watch his battle at the tournament.

That make you interested on him. You weren't like fangirl, you respect him and never get on his way.

What shocked to you.....

Shu knew you ever since you entered in Beigoma on the first day of school. He noticed how hardworking you are.

You didn't know that his eyes on you with normal gaze and got to know that you were his fangirl, but not crazy one.

He was surprised that you were too much different than his fangirls. Unfortunately, your class was 1-B, not same as Shu and Valt.

Your friends were Ken and Daigo. (A/N: Anyway, Ken moved to another city, but he always visit at Beigoma Academy) Only these two knew that you're one of albino's fangirls.

You want to talk with Shu, but you were too afraid that he will gave you same glare when he do same to his fangirls.

But you were wrong. Shu waited for you to talk to him and he didn't mind at all. Only in his mind was....

Were you avoiding him? Or were you afraid of him?

That questions were on his head. Let's see how you get talk to him after many months you knew him and yet didn't talk to him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the hall