(Dynamite Battle/ QD) Vampire Shu Kurenai x 'Married' Reader

This is part 2 of (Vampire Shu Kurenai x Hunter Reader). I'll explain why I wrote above 'married'. This is fluff and had love ending^^.

Type of this story:
(☁️ + ❤)

Anyway, onto the story!!

~~~~~

(Normal's POV)

As an adult female sent your daugther to the Beigoma School, you gave your daughter, (D/N), a pecked on her forehead before she went in to the school.

"Remember, (D/N), your grandfather will pick you up after your last period's subject. I had a work at the cafe till night, ok?" You warned her. (D/N) nodded with a cute smiled.

"Yes, mom. I will." You smiled at her as she went in while waving at you. You waved at her back walked on your way to the cafe.

~~~

(Author's POV)

Before that, (D/N) is your daughter and it means you already married, but sadly your husband passed away because of lung cancer.

Your husband told you to take good care of (D/N) before he die during the cancer and can't cure it because his cancer was very critical.

After he passed away, you start work at the cafe everyday, except Sunday is day off.

While your daughter stay at grandparents' house, a.k.a (Y/N)'s parents when you were working at cafe till night.

You even have a free time to spend a day with your daughter and she was happy that she's still had her mother after her late father passed away.

And she even interested when you read a story about a mythical creature 3 centuries ago that your mother gave you an old book.

So, you read it before (D/N) sleep. After the story ended, she found it was very sad story after his love died.

She thought vampure was existed, but you didn't believe in that creature of the night because now is modern world, no mythical tale.

Ok, that's all the information about your life :). Continued.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the cafe
On 9:30 p.m

(Your's POV)

"Thanks for coming to the cafe. Have a nice day."

I said, after the customer gave me some moneys and bought their orders as they left the cafe.

'Only 30 minutes left before the cafe was closing.' I thought myself, while cleaning and took the plates had empty, bring it to the kitchen.

"Here's the last plates I took from table no. 4." I told to two female who handle the kitchen, Marina and Aya.

Then, Marina, a girl with blondie hair and blue eyes takes the plate from my hand and thanked me as she wash it.

"(Y/N), you can go home now while we take care if this cafe. Since it's closing later, we let you to go home early." Aya, a reddish brown haired and maroon eyes, said. I thank her with a smile.

"Thanks, Aya. I'll see you two later." Two girls nodded as they waved at me with a friendly smiled as I waved back and went out to my house.

~~~~

On 10:01 p.m.

I was walking through the street and very quiet and many shops closed on 10 p.m since today is Monday.