(Sparking/ Surge) Possessive Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested: none

A fluffy story and kinda romance^^. It's been a while I hadn't write that tittle.

Type of this story:
(☁️ + 💔 + ❤)

Enjoy to read!

~~~~

Japan
Arena Stadium
In the hall,

(Reader's POV)

"(Y/N), do you wanna battle with me?"

Honcho asked at beside me grinning on his face. I smiled excitedly to him.

"Of cours-"

"No, sorry Honcho. I want to talk with my girlfriend right now."

We both glanced at behind me to see my boyfriend was sitting beside me, wrapped his arm around me. Honcho speaks,

"Oh come on, Shu. Don't be so protective to your girlfriend. I'm just asking her to battle."

"No means no. Just go find someone you want battle."

Shu spoke in possesively to Honcho in 'protective' mode on, feels his arms on me and never let go. I sighed, mouthed to Honcho 'sorry'.

He nodded slowly as he got up, walking away to somewhere else. I turned my head to faced him.

"Shu, what was that about? He just asked me to battle with him."

"I don't want you to get closer to him."

I gave him a confuse look after saying not getting closer to any guy. This is 10th times he said the same sentences.

"Shu, this is tenth time you said the same words to me. He's just a friend to me and beside, I had you beside me."

I said, try to understand him with a soft smile. Shu smiled back, hugging me all of sudden.

"I know, snowflake. But I don't like to see you talking with other guy."

I chuckle as I saw the bladers in here staring at us. I blushed in embarassed that albino keep hugging me.

"Shu, can you pleaee let me go? Many bladers were staring at us."

"I will never." I groaned, facepalmed at my boyfriend.

"My goodness."

~~~

Timeskip
At training room,

"(Y/N), what the heck is going on with Shu? He always sticked you more like being over-protective with you."

Lane said, talking about his coach while Harry eats the berry I gave it to the small hedgehog. I sighed.

"I don't know how to say, Lane. He keeps saying not to talk with other guy."

"Well, you are now and I hope he doesn't heard us talking in here after we trained." I hummed, nodding my head.

"I hope so."

"Doesn't heard what? What are you two talking about?"

We both flinched at the deep voice behind us. I take a glance to that voice to see Shu was standing here with serious look.

"N-Nothing, Shu. We were just talking.......about random thing."

Lane said in excuses to his coach. I smile sheepishly to my boufriend as he stare deathly to Lane in disbelief.