(Burst/ Season 1) Injured Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested: none

I had nothing to do after ended school and didn't go to university because my mother won't allow me to get vaccinate. So, I'm just helping her everyday till I got job.

Type of the story:
(☁️)

Onto the story!!

~~~~

(Reader's POV)

I'm walking while humming after the school periods and on my way to my house. Until:

"(Y/NNNNNNNN)!!!!!!!" A shouted voice ringed to my eardrum and hurt at his shoutness as I glanced to see one and only Valt Aoi came to me while panting. I stopped the track, glancing from behind.

"What is it, Valt? And will you please stop shouting at me or people might staring me again." I said while glaring at that bluenette blader. He chuckled sheepishly.

"Hehe, sorry. I just want to ask you to help me grab the pack of ice for Shu." He requested. My eyes burrowed to him.

"Why would want that? It's something wrong Valt?" His expression went fell.

"Because Shu's shoulder kinda injured after Nika found out and recently I saw him at the beypark and suddenly got hurt from his right shoulder." He explained with a hurt tone. I frowned as he added.

"He always excuses himself that he was fine. But he wasn't and he even don't want to listen to me and then, he avoiding me. And he said he need a pack of ice so his shoulder would be better for his semi final."

He look down. I even notice that he always disappeared after the school periods and don't know where he go.

"Ok, Valt. Let's get the pack of ice and we're going to his apartment." He headed up with a smiley wiley on his face.

"Alright!! When we're go there?" I grinned.

"On this evening. Hope Shu was in there." He nodded in excitement.

"Yeah! See you and don't forget help me to carry those ices from my house, (Y/N)!!" He said as he ran off waving at me. I sighed.

"I will, Valt. I will."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip

I grabbed the big pack of ice that Valt told me earlier to on our way to Shu's apartment house. I saw Valt's hand shakily from coldness.

"Valt, you ok? Need a hand?" He look at me, teeth in shivered that ices. He gave me a crept smile on his face.

"N-No, i-it's fine. I-I'm o-ok."

"Are you sure you were fine?" He nodding his head to me as he was. But to me, he wasn't because I clearly saw his arms shiver in cold.

"Ok, we better get going now." We walk and finally get to the apartment as we went to the lift and go in.

~~~~

At Shu's house

(Third Person's POV)