chapter 13

6:00 am
" kim taehyung "

"hmm is it a cat? a dog? a mouse?" i shake my head at every single one of her guesses with a huge smile painted on my face. her struggle at each round of this game never fails to amaze me, and what makes it funnier is she's the one that suggested it.

"it's a bird, dumb dumb." at this she frowns and playfully slaps my shoulder. "a bird? that's so stupid taehyung. i don't want to play this stupid game anymore." i shrug and laugh silently. "i would be sick of losing if i were you too."

she glares up at me and kisses her teeth. i stare back down at her new haircut, which to nobody's surprise, she made look absolutely stunning. it was cut to the middle of her neck and she dyed it a darker shade of brown. she had it flipped over to one side and gave it a wavy pattern to add volume. she said the style was inspired by her eldest sister, eunjae. it was beyond perfect, just like her.

i loved it.

she pinches a strange in between her fingers and stares down at it. "i hate it." she says quietly before letting go of the strand and crossing her arms. "why? it looks great."

"i'm just not used to my hair being short. i feel like it makes me look younger, like twelve." i chuckle and wrap my arm around her shoulder before pulling her in close. "isn't looking youthful a good thing?" she shakes her head and smiles sheepishly, "no you idiot i'm 25. what 25 year old wants to look 12?"

i hiss and fold my lips, "hm i wouldn't say 12! more like..14." she scoffs and tosses my arm from around her shoulder before slightly pushing me away. i laugh and grab her face shaking it gently, "aw is the little baby angy? yes she is, yes she is!" i coo at her and this only causes her to grab my wrist and twist it.

my smile is immediately wiped away as the pain sweeps over. "how 'angy' do you think the baby is now?" i silently squeal and grab her hand with my free one. "very, very angy." i whimper as i plead for her to let go. she smirks evilly before finally releasing the grip she once obtained.

i rub my wrist which is pulsing and red. "you're mean." i mumble and attempt to soothe my pain. "flight to busan, south korea is boarding now." a women's voice comes announcing through the speaker and this causes y/n to jump up from her seat. "that's us," she squeals excitedly and pulls me up from my seat, dragging me towards the boarding terminal.

•••

i set the bags down in front of the door and fished the keys out of my pocket. "are your eyes still closed?" i lean around her fran and see that her eyelids are still scrunched closed tightly. she nods anxiously as i finally stuff the key inside and twist open the lock, i push the door open and grab our bags in one hand and her hand in the other.

i push the door shut with the back of my heel and drop our bags to the floor. finally i let go of her hand and step behind her resting my hands on her shoulders and leaning down so that my lips were only inches away from her ear. "open," i whisper and watch as her eyes fluttered open.

she softly gasps and walks towards the center of the room. the home itself was modern, but there was an expensive touch to its design. immediately when you walk in there's a kitchen to our left; it's big with an island spank in the middle and a reoccurring pattern of samsung attire such as the fridge, the microwave, and even the stove. the tile is sleek and a bright pattern of tan and white.