filler

my glasses are on, and my can of red bull is cracked open. my computer sits on my lap as i am finally able to type away.

that beam of exhilaration as my fingers move at a rapid pace is finally back.

i talk about my battle with sickness and things i feel as though i might miss out on: having children, traveling, and seeing my kids grow up and have families of their own. the list just goes on.

but one thing that's most easiest to go on and on about is the love of my life finding me again. i'm unsure of what to even call this "book." hell it's not even a "book" at all. it's sort of a memoir of me for when i pass on.

as of right now, i treat it as a journal. if i ever heal — which is unlikely — i'll take all the notes of my life and turn it into a book of my own.

if my health only declines and i eventually pass on from this world, i'll have eliza edit and publish this "book" with specific instructions.

either way, i want to get this story out there before i lose this battle. i don't want to go out with nothing to my name other than a 3 month old book.

with maybe 5 pages completed, i close my laptop and let out a deep breath.

finally it was all coming together,

or so i hoped.

»»»