Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail)

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Last Name

: = Dialogue

Now let the story begin.

On a calm morning at Fairy Tail's guild hall, Lucy Heartfilia is hanging out with her friends when one of them begins grinning before speaking up.

Natsu : Don't look now Lucy, your crush is making his way over.

Lucy : What?!

She exclaims with a blush forming on her face as fellow guildmate [Y/N] [L/N] walks up to the group with a friendly smile.

[Y/N] : Hey guys!

Erza : Good morning [Y/N].

Natsu : Sup man!

Lucy : H-hey [Y/N].

She stutters out while continuing to blush.

Gray : I'm surprised you're still here bro, didn't you take a job offer yesterday that starts soon?

[Y/N] : Uh-huh, in fact I'm just about ready to leave for it now, I just stopped by to ask you all something.

Erza : What is it [Y/N]?

[Y/N] : Well, I know this is kinda last minute, but the job I took is actually meant for two people. So I was wondering if one of you could join me.

As soon as he says his friends all turn to look at Lucy, knowing how badly she wants to confess her feelings to him.

Gray : I bet Lucy would love to help you out [Y/N].

Natsu : Blizzard-breath is right about something for a change.

Gray : Thanks Natsu....wait, what did you call me?!

Before the two could begin fighting, Erza quickly puts a stop to it and gives [Y/N] a smile.

Erza : That's an excellent idea. Lucy's Celestial Spirit Magic would be a big help to you [Y/N].

[Y/N] : What do you say Lucy? I'd really appreciate it if you came with me.

He says with a kind smile that Lucy has fallen so hard for.

Deciding this would be the perfect opportunity to confess, Lucy shakes off her blush and returns [Y/N]'s smile.

Lucy : Ok, Happy and I will go with you [Y/N].

Happy : Aye! It's been a while since I've been on an adventure! This is gonna be so much fun!

The cat-like Exceed exclaims in excitement as [Y/N] and Lucy both chuckle.

[Y/N] : I'll give you both some time to get ready. Since I technically don't need to be at my destination until 10, we still have plenty of time. See you both at Magnolia Station! Thanks so much for doing this with me Lucy!

He gives the blonde haired girl a brief hug before running off, leaving her an extremely flustered mess.

Natsu : Heh, calm down Lucy, your face is as red as Erza's hair.

Taking in a couple deep breaths, Lucy begins regaining her composure as a large smile makes its way onto her face.

Gray : Well someone sure is happy.

Happy : Yeah, that's my name.

Natsu : Pretty sure he was talking about Lucy.

Happy : Oh. What's got her smiling like that?

Erza : She gets to spend time with [Y/N], and maybe even get the chance to tell him her feelings.

The red haired mage informs the tiny blue Exceed, causing his eyes to widen.

Happy : She's in love with [Y/N]?! Why didn't you tell me Lucy?! I could've helped you out with that!

Lucy : C-calm down Happy, it's not that big of a deal.

Happy : Well to me it is! You're my friend Lucy, and I wanna see you happy....no pun intended.

Lucy : I appreciate that Happy, but I wanted to confess when I was ready....and I think I'm finally ready now.

She then gets up to prepare before meeting [Y/N] at the station, all her friends wishing her luck as she leaves.

Timeskip

At Magnolia Station, [Y/N] is waiting patiently while humming his favorite tune as Lucy and Happy come running up to him.

Lucy : Hey [Y/N], hope we didn't keep you waiting long.

[Y/N] : Nah, you're right on time Lucy.

Lucy : Good. So, what kind of job are we doing exactly?

[Y/N] : Some kind of monster has been causing trouble for a small town in the southeast. I figured with the three of us working together, we'll make quick work of it, then you and I can share the prize money.

Happy : Hey! What about me?!

[Y/N] : And a nice big juicy fish for you Happy.

Happy : Really?! You're awesome [Y/N]! No wonder Lucy loves you so much!

[Y/N] : L-Lucy loves me?!

His eyes widen as Lucy gives the Exceed a small bonk on the head.

Lucy : Happy!

Happy : Ow. O-oops, I'm really sorry Lucy! I didn't mean to let that slip!

[Y/N] : Is it true Lucy? Do you love me?

He asks his blonde friend with a blush, to which she gives a small nod in confirmation while hiding her face out of embarrassment.

Lucy : I-it wasn't the way I wanted you to find out, but yes. I have feelings for you [Y/N], and planned on confessing at some point today. Unfortunately, Happy blurted it out before I found the right opportunity.

Happy : Once again, I'm really really sorry!

[Y/N] : No need to apologize Happy, because I feel the same way about her.

Happy : You do?!

Lucy : Y-you do?!

He turns to a shocked Lucy and smiles while taking hold of her hand.

[Y/N] : I love you Lucy.

A feeling of overwhelming joy washes over her as she proceeds to embrace [Y/N] tightly before pulling him into a passionate kiss.

Lucy : I love you too [Y/N].

She says with a loving smile after pulling away.

Happy : Uhh, not to ruin the moment, but we better get going before the train leaves without us.

The two nod and share one more kiss before quickly boarding the train hand in hand with Happy following close behind them.