Wait for me to Come Home

Start from the beginning

Gabriel stare down at him with his ice cold stare “Don’t fall on me Prince” he Muttered as he hold Michael to a side hug letting the prince lean to him for Support.

Michael look down at the ground where Lucifer a few second ago was…

“Gabriel… I… I messed up” he Whispered before clawing at his own arm, He had dropped his Weapon a few second ago he didn’t even realize it, Gabriel Didn’t responded… but the Archangel of Messenger hold him closer

To support him… to defend him…

Gabriel was always there for him… especially at his weakest moment, even when he’s wrong… And right now… That Support was what he needs…

After Lucifer’s fall all responsibilities fall onto Michael’s hand… Raphael doesn’t want anything To do with the Throne, Kamael had refuses to talk anything royalty related while Jophiel had only Support him from the side.

Ariel went missing…

Malik never returns back to Heaven…

Ramiel Falls…

Kasory’s Mental Health even more declining…

It was a mess and Michael felt like it’s  all his fault…

~

“Michael”

Michael woke up and he look Around the room before his body calmed down when he saw a Familiar Figure, An Angel with short hair bang to the side and a mask covering half of his face only revealing his eyes.

“You’re having a nightmare again” The Angel spoke as he put a hand to Michael’s shoulder, Michael Gaze at him for a bit more before he look away and slowly sat up, he out a hand to his forehead.

The Crown Prince stare at the Blanket for a moment… “Thank you for Waking me up” “Something Bothering you Big brother?” The Angel asked, Michael didn’t answer…

“Aren’t you Supposed to be On the Gate Now Malik?” Michael asked changing the subject, Malik Step back a bit “Affirmative but…” “I’m Fine… you don’t need to worry” Michael spoke before sliding off the bed and about to make his way out of the room.

“its not fair that What ever is happening I’m always being left out, and even when I have the Chance to help you’ll never allow me to help” Malik huffed.

“you’re too young”

“I’m literally Older than Raphael!” Malik hissed a bit before he let out a sigh and tried to control his Temper.

He disappear and reappear next to Michael “I just want to help” He Spoke looking up at Michael “Me and Ramiel might never been involved with family drama but it doesn’t mean we’re not a part of the family Michael”

Michael pause for a moment “You both already have enough on your hands already…” Michael sigh, The Guardian of Hell frown behind his mask before he pull his hands away and put them inside his pocket.

“then why did you run to me instead of Lucifer?” He asked daringly, Michael was lost of words… why did he run to Malik instead of Lucifer?... Somehow the Thought of meeting Lucifer at the moment made him feel unease.

Malik shook his head before opening the door and gently tug Michael out of the guest room…

Malik lived in a realm connected to hell… a Certain realm only filled with the Angels Guarding hell and where most former Angels lived…