Part 21

Pov- author

It's been a week to their trip.A lot of chaos happened in this week cause sahil again approached Tara and got a final warning from Tarun.

But like every other day today surprisingly Tara woked up early and rushed to school dragging manav also with her.

As last night she got a call from shivi that their economics teacher has given some group assignment and told to submit the list of group today only.

She reached school and without even bidding by to manav she left for her class cause everyone alredy reached.She entered inside the classroom and saw her friends were already discussing something she made her way towards them "sorry I got late" Tara said and everyone rolled their eyes.

"Okay sorry n now shall we begin our discussion" she told and soon they all got busied in their discussion until their teacher came and started the class.

As usual Tara was getting bored in the class cause it was economics class which she hated from her guts so she ducked her head down and opened her phone.She frowned after seeing that Tarun has not replied to her since last night so she spaming him countinously messaging him

Tara: oye
Sunno
Bubbaa
Kaha
Ho
Mera message
Seen
Kyu
Nhi
Kiya
Aapne😔
Gussa
Ho ky🥺

Tara countinously sent him message but he still didn't replied her which made her sad.

"Kya hua muh kyu sada kar rakhi h" shivi whispered her as the teacher's attention was towards them only

"Tarun kalse mere messages nhi seen kar raha h I don't why or mujhe kuch accha bhi feel nhi ho raha h yrr"Tara Said

"Ajj jab subh ma class ma aa rahi thi tho tarun bhai mile tha woh bhoot gusse ma lag rahe tha mujhe laga tu baat nhi Kari rahi hogi tabhi gusse ma honge woh"shivi said and Tara got more scared after hearing that.

"Tara shivi focus on the class don't talk" their teacher said and both of them tried to focus on the class

**********

Soon it was break time Tara was talking with shivi to come with her as she was going to tarun's class.

But suddenly shreyas came running towards her while panting heavily "Tara woh tarun" shreyas stoped in middle as he was panting so heavily and this made her more tensed

"Kya tarun agge bol n shreyas" Tara said while passing him the water.

"Woh jaldi chal tarun pagal ho Gaya h woh ladai kar raha h jaldi chal" shreyas said while holding her hand and started running towards the basketball court and her friends also followed them.

As they reached the basketball court she saw sahil was lying on the ground while tarun was sitting on him and was beating him badly while manav and other were beating there other friends.

Tara ran towards tarun and tried to stop him but he was not listening to her so she shouted loudly "For god's sake stop this" her voice was so high that all the boys stoped fighting except tarun who was in full rage.

"Tarun stop for my sake" Tara said while holding his biceps and luckily tarun stop beating him.Tara holded his hand and dragged him from there.She made him sit on the bench that was present on the ground under a tree "stay here and dare you go anywhere" Tara said in an angry voice and went to medical room and brought the first aid kit.

********

"Isshh" tarun shrieked as Tara dabed the alcohol wipe on his knuckles and Tara who was furious till now got softened.

"Why did you do that?" Tara said while her voice was chocking after remembering the scene she saw few minutes ago.Tarun saw some tears in her eyes and his all rage flew away he tried to hug her but she didn't let him hug her.

"Tara now don't do this please let me hug you" tarun said while sulking and Tara glared him making him shut

"Kyu mara tumne usse" Tara asked him making him sigh.

"That asshole was following you since few days and was making some dirty plans and today me and manav caught when he was telling his friend that once he will caught you he will do dirty thing that bastard doesn't know that I won't ever let him touch you it was important to teach him lesson" tarun said in a rage and Tara got stuff after hearing that.

"Shh jaan till I am alive no one can touch you now don't get tensed"tarun said while hugging her and making her calm down.

"Hm but why were you not seeing my messages since last night you know how tense I was you always do these things knowing very well that how much I hate being ignored" Tara said while beating him

"Accha accha sorry n baba please forgive me" tarun said while holding his ears and making a puppy face and all her anger flew away after seeing that face.

"Okay okay now don't make such faces" Tara said while glaring him.

"So my apology got granted" tarun said with a victory smile

"No not yet you have to buy me a lot of chocolates and after school you have to come with me and eat ice gola" Tara said and tarun glare her

"No you are not eating ice gola again last time you got sick after eating that" tarun said making her sad

"Please n plezzz bubbaaaa" Tara said and as usual her trick worked every time when tarun denies her for something she calls him bubaa knowing vere well that it is his weak point.

"Okay fine"he said making her smile.

***********

Hello lovely people hope you all are doing well.

Hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down and vote for it.Till then byy see you soon ❤️

Thank you:)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️