Part 8

Pov-author

It was freshers party day and they all were having holiday as the function was in the evening.Manav already left in the afternoon with the other F4 boys as they were seniors and had to look after the preparations.

Tara was having her beauty sleep but soon her sleep got broke by shivi as she shouted "Tara darling wake up we have to get ready also come on" and soon Tara woke up and went towards bathroom to wash her face. And after doing that she came outside with two face mask in her hands she whistled gaining shivi's attention and threw one face mask towards her making her grin.

"Waise Tara mere samjh ma aata h ki ma Rohan ke liye ita kar rahi hu par tu kiske liye ita tayar ho rahi h ha" shivi said in a teasing tone.

"Shut up shivi ek tho tere pass already dimag kaam h upper se phaltu baato ma or lagayegi tho bilkul bhi nhi bachega it better to not talk" Tara said while glaring her .

"Aree nhi mujhe laga kahi tarun bhai ke liye tho nhi hui h" she said and unintentionally a blush appeared on her face but luckily shivi didn't saw it due to the face mask.

"Shut up and come on let's click a selfie" Tara said changing the topic knowing very well that how much photogenic shivi is and after that Tara clicked a photo and posted on her Instagram story.

"Waise Tara which saree are you wearing" shivi said remembering how much fuss Tara made when they got to know that it is complousary to wear a saree on freshers as it was the dress code.Tara was like how can I wear saree I don't know how to wear it and I don't even have a saree but at the end she had no option except to agree for it.

"Mom's saree or what" she said making faces and went to call her mother to help them in wearing the saree and soon she came and helped both of them.After the saree was done the both did a minimal makeup and let their hair open.Tara was wearing a black saree while shivi was wearing a grey and golden mix colour saree.

Tara was wearing a black saree while shivi was wearing a grey and golden mix colour saree

"Hayee meri bachiyo ko kis ki nazar na lage kiti Sundar lag rahi h ma abhi ja kar rajveer or manav ko call kar rahi hu ki apni behno ka extra dhyan rakhna bharosa kya koi dono ko utha kar legaya tho iti Sundar jo lag rahi h" Tara's mother said dra...

"Hayee meri bachiyo ko kis ki nazar na lage kiti Sundar lag rahi h ma abhi ja kar rajveer or manav ko call kar rahi hu ki apni behno ka extra dhyan rakhna bharosa kya koi dono ko utha kar legaya tho iti Sundar jo lag rahi h" Tara's mother said dramatically making both of them chuckle and she left downstairs leaving both the girls alone.

"Tara let's go Rohan messaged me he is waiting for us downstairs" shivi said

"Oo ho mujhe tho usne message nhi Kiya tujhe phele Kiya hmm not bad ha" and this time Tara said teasing her and soon both went downstairs and bid by to Tara's mother.

They went outside and saw Rohan was standing there while learning on his car and soon shivi and his gaze met and both were lost in each others eyes.He was wearing a grey colour shirt and black pants and considentially both of them outfits were matching.

"Ahh it looks like love is in the air people are now matching clothes also not bad" Tara said while clearing her throat bringing both of them back to the world and a blush appeared on both of them faces after hearing her

"Guys let's go we are getting late" Rohan said and sat inside Tara pushed Shivi towards the passenger seat and she herself sat at the backseat.

Soon they reached the venue and saw tiya,mahi and Ishita were already waiting for them."wow Tara baby you are looking so sexy and beautiful I am damn sure you are going to kill the boys and specially tarun bhai" mahi said making her blush and everyone teased her

"Ooo hooo jara idhar tho dekho humare love birds ko matching matching not bad ha shivi" Ishita said and by now shivi was whole red.

"Guys let's go inside first then you should carry on your teasing" Tara said and everyone nooded Rohan left first while the girls were coming slowly while handling there saree.Tiya opened the door of the hall and soon whole attention was shifted towards them.All boys were gawking at them and specially tara.

When manav and tarun realised that they glared everyone making them turned there gazes.

"Tara yeh kya pehna ha tune" manav whispered while putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Kyu acchi nhi lag rahi ma" Tara said with a pout.

"Tara darling don't worry you are looking so beautiful it's just that your brother is possessive that everyone is gawking at you don't listen to him" rajveer said taking her in a side hug.

"Tarun" the all heard a high pitch sound and turned backside only to see samiksha taruns classmate there and soon she throwed herself on tarun taking him off guard.

"Tarun how I am looking" she asked.

"Looking good" he replied with a fake smile but he doesn't realised that there was someone who was getting jealous and she was none other than Tara.

She was felling so hurt that he doesn't complimented her but was giving compliments to her.She was not able to see more of them touchy things so she left from there and went outside in the garden to calm her anger down.

Tara was so busy in calming down her anger when she heard some foot steps towards her and a familiar voice "Tara"

***********

Hello lovely people hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down and vote for it.Till then byyy see you soon ❤️

Thank you:)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️