Part 14

Pov-Tara

It's been a week to that riksha incident after that day tarun is ignoring me I have messaged him several times but he isn't responding to any messages or calls and even in the school I haven't seen him.

That day when I came back from school I realised that not only tarun but I have also fell head over heels for him it's just that I am stupid that I have realised late I have tried to talk to him to tell him about my fellings but how I don't know.

Today our trip is going and btw day after tomorrow is my birthday and I don't have any mood to celebrate it.

Coming back to the present I checked my luggage last time and after taking a last glance at the mirror I went downstairs where bhai and Rohan were waiting for me.

"Tara take this bag also it has all your necessities and re check also if you need anything else" I heard my mom as soon I reached downstairs.

"No mom I know you will take care of everything now don't take tension" I said while hugging her.

"Byy take care of your health and don't forget to call us" my mom started her lecture like a typical Indian mom.

"Chalo maa abhi bas karo hum already late h"manav said and both of them bid by and left the house for the station with Rohan.

Soon we reached the station and bhai and Rohan took out the laugage meanwhile I was calling shivi to know where she is but before I could call her I heard her voice from behind.

"Taraaa here" she shouted and I saw her running towards me while rajveer bhai was carrying her luggage.

"Baki sab kaha hai" bhai asked rajveer bhai

"They are waiting at the station only except tarun he has not come till now" rajveer bhai replied and my face fell after hearing he has not came till now I don't even know if he will come or not.

I was in my own thoughts when I felt a tug on my arm and I saw shivi doing that"tu tension na le he will come be positive" she said and I was feeling so grateful to have a bff like her cause she knows me very well what I think and all.

"Tara and shivi you and the rest of the girls can stay with us in our compartment cause manav and I have already talked to the teacher we can't take risk of leaving our sister's alone" he told us and we nooded and moved inside.

Soon we departed the train but tarun has not came till now everyone were so excited except me.I saw the teacher came and she started taking attendance "guys where is Tarun" ma'am said and we heard a voice

"I am here so I am late" and as I heard the voice a smile automatically appeared on my face after seeing him he came inside our eyes met but soon he diverted his gaze

"Tarun where were you?"Rajveer bhai asked while passing him water

"Ahh there were some issue but let's leave it now we should enjoy" he said and everyone hooted.

"Okay so let's play T,D,F"tiya said and everyone agreed and we put one the luggage in the middle and put the bottle on it.Rahul bhai spined the bottle and it stopped at mahi.

"Truth ,dare or frame"I asked her

"Okay I will choose dare" she said

"Okay so take out your phone and open your Instagram click a couple hand photo with Rahul Bhai and write finally I am committed and post it till the game ends" I said with a mischievous smile and mahi glared me i intentionally took Rahul bhai's name knowing very well that she has also a crush on him.I looked towards Rahul Bhai and he mouthed thanks to me and I gave him a smile.

"I will soon take the revenge you better be careful" mahi said while glaring me and I just shrugged my shoulder.

"Maharaj apka hath denge jara" mahi asked Rohan Bhai with a tight lipped smile.

"Ji jarur hath kya ma khudko hi dedu apko" he said and got a smack by tarun.Mahi clicked the photo and posted it and like this game continued and at last it finally stopped on me.

"Okay I will choose truth" I said while winking towards mahi.

"Okay so do you like someone and if yes is he present here?" Mahi asked and I glared her my eyes automatically went towards tarun who was waiting for my answer his gaze were so intense that I couldn't make eye contact I diverted my gaze from him and looked towards mahi.

"Yes I like someone and yes he is present here" I said and all the boys except Rohan were shocked

"Tara who is he??" Bhai asked me and I realised that he was also here.

"Ahh that I can't say" I said with a shy smile and diverted my gaze towards tarun who was in a shock and a blush appeared on my face after seeing his reaction.

                     **********

Spoiler:

"Tara if the whole world will be standing in front of me but my eyes will always search for you"

Something is going to happen in next chapter.

Hello lovely people hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down and vote for it.Till then byy see you soon ❤️

Thank you:)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️