Part 2

Pov-Tarun

Like every day I entered the school and all the girls surrounded my bike like yrr what is this Rahul  (he is  my childhood best friend and both of our fathers are best friend)as usual enjoy this attention but I just hate this cause wherever we go these girls follow us and I just don't like someone interrupting our privacy.

I ignored all of them and made my way towards rajveer and manav and surprisingly they both are early today otherwise they always come late.
I met with them when I joined the school Rahul and they both were bestfriends and soon I connected with them and now our group is called F4.

"Wow yrr Aaj Suraj kaha se nikla h tum dono jaldi aa gaye" I said to them

(Where did the sun come from today that you both came early)

"Ahh that today is Tara and shivi's first day and they both were so excited to meet their friends so they both just dragged us"rajveer said while sulking and I remember manav telling me yesterday her sister Tara joining the school today in our group all of them has already met her excluding me.I have already met shivi rajveer sister and not to forget they both are so possessive for there sisters.

"Oo wow Tara and shivi have come means mahi must have also come by now I am so excited to meet her" Rahul said while showing his 32 teeth.

"Sharam kar thodi humesha kyu beijjati karvata ha usse" manav said while smacking him.

"Aree Manu pyaar ma kesi sharam"Rahul said dramatically making us all shook our heads
(Manu what shame in love)

"Oo yes guys today is our basketball match after the break and before that I and manav has to go to the commerce wing so that we can ensure that our sister's are fine or not cause our big enemy sahil is there and I got to know he is in their class only" rajveer said and we all were like what the fuck

"What the fuck bro and you are telling me this now if he gets to Tara is my sister the asswhole will do something I can't risk her safety and you already know the equation between me and sahil" manav shouted on him because few days ago only manav and sahil that bastard had a serious fight.

"Calm down manav we will see he can't do anything and my friend shreyas is there in their class he will take care of them" I assured him and soon we heard the bell ringing sound.

********

I was passing through the commerce wing corridor as I have to submit my and my friends assignment we four are late but the plus point is that our English teacher Ms sanvi doesn't say anything to me.

I was in my own thoughts when suddenly I got bumped into a girl resulting in the copies falling down "ouch!!I am sorry" I heard an angelic voice which belongs to that girl she didn't even glanced me and she bent down to take the books and she handed it to me her eyes were so fascinating.Her lips were like a soft petal and after seeing her though her face was not that clear but my heart was beating so fast and for the first time I felt like I had a heart,that beats. The only word that came from my mouth was 'noor'after seeing her.

I turned around to see her retrieving figure'Kuch samay ke liye mujhe unki zulfon se nafrat hogayi kyuki unn kambakht ke karan ma unka woh sundar chehra nhi dekh paya'i don't know why I am acting like a despo but for the first time in my life a girl attracted me so much and cherry on the top she was not like other girls who act like a despo to talk to me she doesn't even gave me a damn.

I came back from my thoughts and went to submit the assignment and after giving the assignment I went back to my class and chemistry sir started the class.

"Haye rahul have you seen the five new girls who have joined our school they are from commerce stream and one of them is tiya your friend yrr how beautiful are they" Manish my classmate whispered Rahul and what the fuck he is talking about manav and rajveer sister.

"Bro I am warning you for the first and last time don't ever repeat this sentence again or the conscience will not be good"Rahul said angrily to him making him gulp down.

******

"Where are you both going"Rahul asked manav and rajveer as they both were just leaving

"Ahh that we are going to our sister's class to ensure that they are safe or not because after knowing that fucker is also in there class I can't risk it" manav said

"Ohh nice then we are also coming like this I will get a chance to meet my mahi" Rahul said and we all just ignored him and started to walk towards the commerce building.

And as usual we were walking and all the girls were following us"yrr I tired of this fan following I don't know how Tara will react if she will get to know this" manav said in a frustrated tone.

"She will think that her brother is so popular" Rahul said in duh tone  and got a smack by manav.

We reached their wing and I saw the same girl 'my noor'who I bumped into morning and now her face was full visible she is soo beautiful her pink cheeks and her eyes are making me crazy I don't know why I am acting like this but she was standing with tiya and shivi we walked towards them and I was able to hear her giggle from far also.

Suddenly manav shouted "Taraaa!!" and my Noor turned around and I was like what the fuck!!!!she is Tara.

                  **********

So what will happen now when tarun gets to know she is his best friends sister?? Do tell me.

Hello lovely people hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down and vote for it.Till then byyy see you soon ❤️

                  Thank you:)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️