Part 7

Pov-author

(1 month later)

It's been a month to their friendship ,all of them have become close.In this one month they have gone to frequent friends date and night outs.

Tara and Tarun are slowly becoming close to each other.Tarun has confirmed his feelings that he likes Tara but Tara hasn't realised it.Tara and Rohan have become now best buddies and crime partners.

*******

Tara was in her own thoughts the only thing was running in her mind was tarun's statement of yesterday.

Flashback

Tara and tarun were chatting at night when suddenly Tara asked him.

Tara:Tarun why does it matter to you If I was oogling a boy?

Tarun: Everything matters to me Tara until it is related to you and I can't see you oogling someone else who is not me"he said making her heart beat fast Tara was shocked after reading that message.

Tara: Why so?

Tarun: Cause I like you and fell for you at first sight and I don't want to beat around bushes and wait for some asshole who can woe you cause from last month I am seeing those assholes trying to flirt with you so I am telling before hand only I may not look like possessive type and all but baby I am soo possessive for you that I can kill anyone for you.

And after reading this message Tara was so shocked and she felt butterflies in her stomach she didn't replied after his text and she tried to sleep but sleep was far away from her mind and only tarun's words were running in her mind.

Flashback ends

"Tara jaan were are you lost why are you not eating anything" her mother asked making her coming out of her thoughts.

"Ohh nothing mumma I am full bhai let's go we are late" Tara said and went to take her bag.

********

"It's a free period students you can do your own work as your Accounts teacher is busy with some work and after this class you all have to go to auditorium as there is a special announcement"the teacher said the whole time Tara was lost in her thoughts.

"Shorty were are you lost?" Rohan whispered to her who was sitting beside her.

"Nothing" she said while shooking her head.

"Come on spill it you know you can't lie to me"he said and it was true because they both have become so close now that they share everything with each other.

"It's just tarun proposed me yesterday" she said and Rohan shouted "what!!!" and all were looking at him wierdly.

"What happened Mr Rohan?" The teacher asked with her eyebrows raised.

"No nothing miss sorry" he said while embarrassment was clear on his face.

"Tara are you serious tarun proposed you?" He said and she nooded

"Ooh finally that duffer got the courage because he was becoming coward from a month" he said making her more shock

"You betrayed me you were aware of it still you didn't told me?" she asked and he just rubbed his nape with a silly smile

"I am sorry but it was our brothers secret but now tell me the whole thing what happened exactly?" He said and Tara told her the whole thing.

"Tara so what's the problem don't you like him?"he asked.

"Rohan it's like I am confuse I am not saying that he is not good and all he is I know because I have seen him taking care of me just like manav but I am not sure that I like him or not"she said and Rohan was feeling sad as for the first time he has seen her this off.

"Okay don't think that much let's go now we have to go to auditorium" he said and soon they all reached the auditorium Tara's eyes were searching for him but she didn't find him anywhere.

Soon after 10 minutes the teacher came on the stage but before he could say anything the whole crowd started cheering as the F4 entered inside but as usual there face was cold with no expression.

"Everyone please silent  and maintain some discipline and you four sit fast" the teacher said

"Yrr how handsome tarun is I was thinking to propose him but there is a news that samiksha and tarun are dating" a girl that was sitting beside Tara said and felt a pang of jealousy in her heart.

"Good morning students so I am here to announce good news and also bad news for you all" the principal said making the children groaned .

"So the good news is that day after tomorrow is 11 th std freshers and from Monday your exams are starting and soon after your exams we all are going on a tour to Chandigarh and masoorie" the principal said and the children started shouting showing there happiness towards the announcement.

"The further notice will be given into your class by your class teachers"the principal said and soon after giving some more instructions she left and students also started moving out.

"Wow yrr guys we all are going dehradun seriously I am so happy you all are coming right?"mahi asked as they all were going towards their class

"Ya of course who will not come" shivi said and they started their discussion on trip and freshers.Tara was just silently listening to all their bickering she saw tarun all were coming towards them "guys I am going to washroom you all go" Tara said making an excuse and left from there.

********
Next chapter is so exciting so do show your love to this chapter so that I can post that soon❤️

Hello lovely people hope you liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down and vote for it.Till then bye see you soon ❤️

Thank you:)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️