Part 5

Pov - Author

"Tara jaldi kar we are getting late" manav said to Tara who was trying to take her laces
(Tara do fast we are getting late)

Keyword - trying

"Yrr monkey please tie my laces I am not able to tie it" Tara said while pouting

"When you will learn to tie it you are already big enough yet you don't know" manav retorted but nevertheless he tied her shoelaces.

"Okay byyy mumma byy dad" both of them shouted and made there was towards his bike.

**********

Soon they reached the school and made both made their ways towards their respective classes.

Tara was passing through corridor and suddenly a guy pushed her "hey are you blind or what" Tara shouted at him while she was rubbing her shoulder.

"I am sorry shortly" the guy said while smirking making her angry.

"To whom did you just called shortly you duffer?" Tara said glaring at him while both of her hands were now on her waist.

"I don't think so there is someone else also standing" he said while rolling his eyes making her angry rose

"You duffer, idiot , chimpanzee huh" Tara said while scoffing and went to her class.

"Huh duffer what was he thinking of himself"Tara was muttering and sat at the last second bench.

"What happened jhasi ki rani" Ishita said who was sitting one bench ahead of her.

"Nothing just got bumped into a idiot btw what are you writing" Tara asked changing the topic as she doesn't want to talk about it more.

" Ahh I am doing economics Home work" Ishita replied while groaning making Tara chuckle

"Why are you chuckling as if economics is your favourite subject hnn?" Ishita asked while frowning

"Na na it is not my favourite subject I am chuckling at your condition cause I have already done the home work yesterday" Tara said while showing her tongue.

"Guys guys you know I was passing through corridor and I saw a handsome guy he is fucking so handsome all the girls of our stream were drooling over him" shivi said while dreaming about that guy

"Come back from your dream land and let's go for the boaring assembly" mahi said breaking her thoughts and got a glare from shivi.

"Sab mere sapno ke dushman ha meri Khushi hajam nhi hoti inse" shivi muttered making them chuckle.

(All are my dreams enemy they can't digest my happiness)

*********
Pov- Tara

Ms Sanvi was teaching when we all heard a manly voice "Can I come in miss?"

"Ya Rohan come" Sanvi maam said and a guy entered inside and after seeing him I was like how can be the world this was the only thought that came into my mind after seeing that champanze entering inside the class.

"Soo students he is Rohan Ahuja your new classmate"Sanvi maam said and I was like why ? Why God he is in our class how will I tolerate him?

"Tara you know he is the only guy I was talking about my crush" shivi said and I shouted "what" and shivi pinched me on my arm.

"What happen ms sharma any problem" Sanvi maam said and I saw the whole class was looking at me and specially that duffer was smirking.

"No miss" I said but how can shivi got a crush on him but my thoughts came to an end when Sanvi maam said the thing which I never wanted.

"Rohan go and sit behind Tara with shreyas" and I was cursing him so much.

"Hey shortly we met again" chimpanzee said while sitting behind me and ruffling my hairs.

"You chimpanzee I am warning you stay away from me you duffer chimpanzee" I whispered yelled him but he just showed me his tongue in return I was going to say something to him but Sanvi maam said "Tara,Rohan stop talking and focus on the class" and I huffed.

"Tara you know him?" Shivi whispered and I told her the morning incident which made her chuckle.

"Shivi but on the serious note you should get a eye check cause from which angle is he looking handsome" I said while making faces and got a glare from her.

"Hey shut up he is handsome a combination of both hot and cute but I know you will not like him cause your heart is captured by tarun bhai n I can understand" she said while a mischief smile was there on her face I don't know why everytime she mention him my heart started beating fast.

"Hey hey don't go into tarun's dream land now other Sanvi maam will show you different dream land" shivi said and I just ignored her and focused on the class.

********

Now it was time for break and we all were packing our stuff and were going to leave for canteen but two boys came infront of me"hey beautiful myself sahil" he said and I don't know why I felt disgust after hearing him.

"Hii" I said but didn't shaked hands with him.

"Soo why not to join me for the breakfast" he said while he was trying to touch me but before I could do anything a hand came in middle.

"Hey bro stay away from her"and it was none other than chimpanzee he took his hand and jerked away while he hold my hand and pulled me behind him.

"Rohan move aside I don't have any interest in talking with you" sahil said while he was going to pull me but Rohan pushed him

"I am warning you stay away from her otherwise the conscience will not be good" chimpanzee said in a angry tone while he dragged me from there while shivi and all followed us.

"Chimpanzee leave my hand and why did you saved me?" I said while a small smile was there on my face.

"Huh don't get you hopes high you are my shorty enemy" he said while scoffing

"Huh but thanks for that" I said and went from there with my friends.

"Yrr Tara did you saw how handsome he was looking when he was angry and the way he took your side I am falling more for him" shivi said making me shook my head.

************

So how did you liked Rohan and Tara's bond do tell me in comments.

So hello lovely people hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down and vote for it.Till then byyy see you soon ❤️.

Thank you;)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️