Part 11

Pov-Tara

We all reached the theatre and the boys went to collect the tickets and popcorn. We all were waiting for them.The whole time how tarun was driving the bike was coming in my mind how he pulled the brakes and I fell on his back.His folded sleeves which was showing his perfect arms I was just oogling them the whole ride and his smell was making me crazy.

"Tara , Tara darling where are you lost"I heard shivi saying to me while shaking me and I came out of my thoughts.

"Lagta h tarun bhai ke sapno ma kho gyi h"mahi said while giggling and I glared her

"Shut up it's nothing like that" I said and they just made an oo face.soon the boys joined us and we all went inside my all friends pushed me and went ahead to sit and luckily tarun hold me from the back with his one hand on my shoulder while his other hand was occupied by popcorn and cold drink.The moment his hand came into contact with my shoulder I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I turned my gaze from him towards the front and saw all of them were settled and only two seats were left at the end beside shivi and all my friends were giving me a teasing look.I know very well that they all are doing it intentionally.

"Come let's sit" tarun said and I nooded and sat beside shivi who winked me.

Soon the movie started everyone were sharing the popcorn and drink I extended my hand to eat popcorn but shivi smacked my hand "tu tarun bhai ke sath kar ma Rohan ke sath kar rahi hu" she said shifted her popcorn while I gave her a betrayal look to which she winked me.

I silently sat after that I didn't have courage to ask tarun for popcorn but soon I felt something on lap and I looked down only to see popcorn bucket and I moved my gaze towards tarun who was looking towards me only.

"Let's share it" he said while coming closer to ear and his hot breath fell on my nape and I felt goosebumps.

The whole time while watching the movie I was feeling tarun's gaze on me but I didn't have the courage to see him because he is doing something with me and I am drawn towards him beyond my understanding there is a natural pull that I didn't want to question.And it's feeling like I am falling for him and his gestures.

To divert my attention I thought to eat popcorn but I put my hand in the basket only to make my hand touch his hand.Our gaze met and we both were lost in each others eyes his brown orbs were attracting me towards him.His eyes which were showing one thing which was only love.

"Guys idhar kuch jyada interesting movie chal Rahi h"I heard shivi and we both backed off while a blush appeared on my face but luckily due to darkness it was not clear.

"Shut up and watch the movie"I glared her to which she just chuckled.

"Sorry I disturbed your moment"she said and I smacked her and turned my gaze towards the screen.

Soon the movie ended and we all moved towards the exit"guys mujhe washroom Jana h it's urgent" Ishita said and it's her normal everytime we go somewhere she says this.

"Humesha ka h tera chal abhi" mahi said

"Ma bhi chal rahi hu" shivi said and tiya also nooded

"Tum log Jao m idhar hi tumhare bags ke sath " I said as I don't like using public washrooms they nooded and went inside.

I was feeling cold as I was wearing crop top so I was just rubbing my arms when I saw tarun removing his jacket and what he did next just took me off guard he just put the jacket around me and pulled the zip up"wear this it will keep you warm" he said and I was already in haze.

I turned my gaze towards boys but they were just roaming here and there and luckily they didn't saw anything.soon the girls came and we all left for our homes.

We were on our way but whole time tarun was in mind "Tara" manav called me out

"Hm"

"Are you in love?"he asked taking me off guard

"No why are you asking"I said trying not to shutter.

"No it's just like you are now-a-days zooning out too much or should I say in someone's thoughts" he said I was speechless

"It's nothing like that monkey you are thinking wrong" I said and he just nooded.

**********

I directly went to my room and I was unfortunately missing tarun I don't know why I am behaving like this.I tightly clutched his jacket which I was still wearing and somewhere I was feeling his warmth his closeness.I so badly don't want to think about him but the more I am trying the more I failing to do it.Its like I am getting drawn towards him he is making me crazy and the only thought coming in my mind is

Am I in love???

***********

Is she is in love😂?

Hello lovely people hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down and vote for it.Till then bye see you soon ❤️

Thank you:)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️