Part 19

Pov-author

It was 8 in the evening and everyone was resting in their rooms as 1 hour before only they came back to the hotel.

Tara was sleeping peacefully in her room as she was super tired but her sleep broke because of the continuous banging on the door making her groan.

"Ahh shivu gate khol koi aya h" Tara shouted in her sleep but didn't get any response she slowly opened her eyes only to see the room empty and shivi was not there.

She half heartedly went towards the door thinking it must be shivi her eyes were still closed while she opened the door and without looking who is at the door she went back to sleep.

"Shivi gate lock kar Dena tu" she said while sleeping but still didn't get any response

"Tu kuch bol kyu nhi Rahi h avaj chali gyi h kya" she said while her back was facing the door but in response she only heard a clearing throat voice but it was a manly voice and after hearing it Tara abruptly woke from the bed and turned her gaze towards the door only to see tarun leaning on the door with Hands folded while a smirk was there on his face.

"What are yo--u doing here" she said while fumbling due to sudden shock.

"Get ready we are going somewhere" he said while settling himself on the bed.

"What do you mean ja rahe h mujhe nhi ja na kahi I am tired" Tara said while yawning

"Okay agar apki hi iccha h ki ma apko utha kar night dress m lekar jau waha tho I will happily do it" he said while walking towards her

"No no no I am going to change but where are we going so I could where proper clothes accordingly"

"It is a surprise" he said in a excited tone

"Are par ph.."she was saying but got cut in between

"You have only 10 mins otherwise I will carry you on my shoulder not caring about your clothing cause apko pata aap jo bhi pehene phir bhi aap mujhe humesha hi Sundar lagengi" he said making her blush

"But phir bhi bata to de"

"9 mins" he shouted

"Akdu sadu insaan" she muttered while going towards washroom

"I heard that" he shouted from behind

"Good it was meant to be heard" she said and got disappeared inside the washroom.

********

Soon she got ready and came out of the washroom only to see tarun was patiently waiting for her

"Chale" she said and tarun was lost in her even in that casual clothes she was looking like a goddess to him.The constant gaze of him was making butterfly erupt in her stomach so she finally said "tarun chalo taado mat"