Part 6

Pov-author

Tara and all reached the canteen and soon they saw all the boys who were waiting for them.They all approached tiya sat beside manav beside him rajveer was sitting,beside him Ishita infront of Ishita Rahul was sitting beside him tarun,beside him Tara ,beside her mahi and at last shivi was sitting.

All were talking and were having their breakfast when mahi whispered "Tara see that boy is so handsome" making Tara turned her gaze towards the boy and he was actually looking handsome

"Haan how handsome he is" Tara said and both the girls were oogling the boy meanwhile tarun gaze went towards her and he saw her ingrossed in opposite direction when he turned his gaze towards the direction his jaw clenched after seeing her oogling other boy he bent towards her and whispered "Tara it's not good to gawk other boys when I am sitting beside you otherwise the consequence will not be good" he said making her choke her food her face was soo red.

"Tara what happened I always tell you to not to talk while eating but you never listen" shivi said glaring her while nahi was patting her back tarun got tensed after seeing her condition and he hurriedly passed her water which she gladly accepted and soon she was normal but she was looking down continuously while digesting his words.

"Hello buddies" she heard a familiar voice and turned her gaze upwards only to see his chimpanzee standing there.

"Hey Rohan come and sit please" manav said while gesturing him to sit beside shivi.

"Manav bhai how do you know him" mahi asked

"Ooh he is tarun's cousin same as our age but due to some transfer issue he missed his one year the house just beside ours is his only they have shifted two days before only" manav replied making her nood

"Hey shortly what happened to you" Rohan said while sitting beside shivi who was so happy that she will be faint down any moment due to happiness

"Shut up chimpanzee" Tara scoffed while continued eating her food.

"Btw girls are you all joining us on Saturday we are planning to go to a amusement park" Rahul said while all the girls instantly said yes.

"Ooh wow means shorty will find her age company there" Rohan said making everyone laugh but got a glare from manav,Tara and tarun.

"Tara don't take his talk seriously he is stupid he is just pulling your leg" tarun said and she nooded while a small pout appears on his face making tarun smile.

********

Days went by and soon it was Saturday.The day they to go to the amusement park.

Tara got ready in a white full sleeves crop top and a light blue denim skirt.

Taking her phone and sling bag she made her way downstairs.

"Monkey let's go i am ready" Tara said as soon she reached downstairs.

"Are both going somewhere?" their dad asked.

"Ya dad we both our going to an amusement park with our friends" Tara replied with a smile.

"Ohh great have fun and be safe and manav take care of your sister"

"Oo come on dad I am not a small I can take care of my self" Tara said while pouting.

"But you will be always small to me now come we are late" manav said while ruffling her hairs and he ran outside.

"You monkey" Tara shouted from behind while running behind him.

They both went outside and saw everyone were waiting outside "Guys it's a bad news" Rohan said

"What happened" manav asked him.

"Khud bhi manoos ha tho baat bhi koi monoos wali karega" Tara muttered

"What what did you said" Rohan said while glaring her.

"Nothing did you heard something?" She replied and he just ignore her and turned his gaze back towards manav

"Aree that amusement park which we were planning to go is closed due to some reasons"

"Yrr abhi kya karenge" mahi groaned.
(What we will do now)

"Ok don't spoil mood let's go to a cafe we will go amusement park next time" Rajveer and all the girls groaned but soon they all left for a cafe.

They all reached a cafe and they settled themselves in the corner of the cafe from where they can see the outside view.The cafe was located near the beach and it already 5:30 which means soon it was time for sunset.

"Guys shit we forget"manav said

"What??"

"Are today is India vs Bangladesh" he said and all the girls just rolled their eyes.

"Aree tho woh raat ko ha n tho waise bhi raat ko apan mil hi rahe h" rajveer and making him nood and the boys started their boaring match conversation.

"Guys for the god's sake please hum yaha match discussions par nhi aye h" tiya said being irritated by their talks

"Tho aap bataye Miss Malhotra kya baat karne aye h hum"manav said while putting his face on his palm and that was it tiya started blushing after that.

"Ooo hooo tiya and blush yeh tho ma 17 saalo m pheli baar dekh raha hu" Rohan said and tiya just smacked his head.

"Tara Aaj aunty ne khane ma kya khilaya tha jo manav bhai aisi harkate kar rahe h" shivi said

"Mujhe kya pata ma khud shock ma hu puchna padega mumma se" Tara said making her chuckle.

Soon their order arrived and they all started their bickering.

*******
After the cafe date all the boys dropped the girls at their homes and the all went to tarun's house for the match nightout.

Tara was not felling sleepy so she was just scrolling the insta when suddenly a notification caught her of guard.

"TARUN VERMA wants to follow you"

                  ***********

Lovelies your Tara and Tarun are now on Instagram do follow them❤️

Hello lovely people hope you all are doing good and please don't forget to comment down and vote for it

Hello lovely people hope you all are doing good and please don't forget to comment down and vote for it.Till then byyy see you soon ❤️

                   Thank you:)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️