Part 3

Hey people I am seeing this from many days you all are viewing the chapter but not voting if you all are not liking it tell me I will stop the story but the least I expect from you all is to vote.

Pov-author

Tara and her friends came from the canteen after having their breakfast and now they all were standing in front of there class.

"Guys you know I today is the basketball match of our school team with their old rivals the sunrise school you know I am so excited because F4 is going to play" tiya said

"Ooo so you are happy because F4 is playing or you will get a chance to glance at manav bhai" Ishita said teasingly making her blush.

"Oo my god see how much she is blushing yrr" mahi said and all started laughing.

"Taraaa!!" they all heard a manly voice and turned around only to get shock to see the F4 here.

"Bhai lagta h tiya n Dil se yaad Kiya tha manav bhai ko" shivi said making them chuckle
(Bro, it seems as if tiya had remembered manav bhai from her heart)

"Bhai what are you doing here?"Tara questioned him while frowning

"What can't I come to see my sister?"manav said while pouting

"Ha bas bas Ghar par tho ladte rehte ho ajj bada pyaar aa raha h mujh par apko"Tara said
(You keep fighting at home, and today you are feeling great love for me)

"It's nothing like that leave it meet my friends he is rajveer you already know him,he is Rahul and he is Tarun" manav said while introducing his friends with her this whole time all the school girls were glaring at these five because for the first time the F4 is seen while talking with any girl.

"Hii rajveer bhai,hii Rahul Bhai and hii tarun bhai" Tara said and loud cough escape from tarun mouth.

"Tarun bhai what happened do I bring some water" Tara asked and Rahul was patting his back.

"No no I am fine btw Tara call me tarun only there no need to call bhai it feels like am old" tarun said while making the most lame excuse.

"Ooh but ma inn logo ko bhi bhaiya bolti hu tho aise accha nhi lagega" Tara said

'Aise bhaiya bhaiya karke Dil paar chaku tho mat chalao'tarun muttered

"Tara leave this you tell did anyone bulied you?" Manav said

"No monkey why are you stressing so much?"

"Nothing and one more thing stay away from that sahil who is in your class"

"Okay" Tara said while cutely nooding but she felt tiya poking her elbow .Tara raised her eyebrow and tiya actioned her towards manav.

"Ooh bhai meet my new friend Tiya Malhotra" Tara said while pushing tiya in front

"Oo hii nice to meet you" manav said while forwarding his hand towards her direction

"Nice to meet you too" tiya said with much difficulty as words were not coming out from her mouth and her whole face was red.

"Btw guys let's go it's our basketball match time" rajveer said

"Ya you all girls should also join us" tarun said while his eyes were focused on Tara only.

"But our class?" Tara questioned

"Aree don't worry the whole school is going to be there in the auditorium come now" rajveer said while putting his hand on her shoulder and he started dragging her.

"Mahi listen" Rahul said as she was standing beside him only but she royally ignored him.

"Are mahi sunno tho" Rahul said but again got ignored
( Are mahi listen na)

"Oo oh mahi oh mahi oh mahi oh mahi lo Main Qayamat tak hua tera" Rahul started singing from behind and all the students were watching them

"Rahul stup up everyone is watching is only it will create difficulty for mahi and the girls" tarun whispered him and Rahul shutted his mouth after realising how mad those girls are.

"Waise what is going" Rahul whispered to tarun while raising his eyebrows they both were walking behind and rest all were in the infront

"What?"

"Don't act now I know you since 17 years and what were you saying 'dont call me Bhai it feels like I am old' " Rahul said imitating him

"It's nothing like that you are getting all wrong she is manav sister yrr" tarun said

"Ooh so means she like your sister"

"What the fuck yrr no Tara is not my sister when did I said that"tarun said whisper yelling at him.

"See see omg I can't believe my buddy Tarun Verma the guy who is allergic to the girls now is attracted to his best friends sister omg but on the serious note bro if manav got to know this n he will kill you" Rahul said while laughing

"Shut up yrr it's nothing like that" tarun said while dismissing the topic.

Soon they entered inside the auditorium and all the girls started shouting and the only voice they were able to hear was 'F4'.

"Monkey waise Maan na padega tumhari fan following kuch jada hi ha school ma papa ko bolti hu isse engineering na karvao kar actor banva do fan following waise bhi ha iski" Tara said making manav glare at her.

(Monkey by the way your fan following is too much I should tell papa that instead of doing engineering you should make him actor cause his many fan following)

"Stup up rabbit and sit here and watch your brother skill" he said while winking her and making her sit in the front row.

"All the best rajveer bhai ,rahul Bhai and tarun bh..i am mean tarun" Tara was going to say bhai but she didn't after getting a glare from tarun.

Soon the match started and all were cheering for F4 "tara" shivi whispered.

"Hmm" Tara replied but her whole attention was on the match.

"Don't you think tarun bhai was acting weird with you he never told me not to call him bhai" shivi said while there was a mischievous smile on her face.

"I don't know" Tara replied while shrugging her shoulders

" I think he is attracted towards you"

"What the hell it's nothing like that stop using your brain and focus on the match"

It was the last goal that if Tarun made the goal their school was going to win the whole auditorium was silent and tarun bounced the ball and the ball rounded on the ring and fell between the net.

The whole auditorium started hooting and the F4 did their brother hug they were so tensed because their school reputation was on stake.Tara,shivi and all the girls also started hooting for them making the boys turn towards them.Tara was felling so proud for her brother that tears came in her eyes because she is so sensitive she can cry on little things also.

And manav being an overprotective brother ran towards her as soon he saw tears in her eyes "Tara jaan kya hua" manav asked while wipping her tears.
(Tara jaan what happened)

"Tara kya hua"tarun,rajveer and Rahul said simultaneously
(Tara what happened)

"Nothing it's just happy tears I am happy for you all" she said while taking all of them in a group hug.

************

Hello lovelies hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down and vote for it.Till then byyy see you soon ❤️.

Thank you:)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️