Part 15

Pov -author

Their train journey finally came to an end when they reached .They all fresh n up at a hotel and after that they all boarded the bus for massorie.Tara came inside the bus hoping to sit beside tarun but her heart broked when she saw him sitting beside samiksha and both were ingrossed in each other she saw samiksha giving her a smirk.

Not able to see them more Tara sat in the last second seat near the window.Tears started falling from her eyes but she quickly wipped it not wanting anyone to see it.Manav came inside and settled himself beside her and soon their journey to masoorie began.

"What happened Tara?"manav asked as she put her head on his shoulder.

"Nothing" she said in a cracked voice she was not able to see tarun and samiksha being lovey dovey she was feeling like he was betraying her.He was playing pranks with her till now.

"What happened baccha why are you crying" he asked turning her face towards him and he was shock to see her eyes full red.She thought it was time for her to tell truth to her brother she was not able to hide it from him.So she again put her head on his shoulder as she was not able to look into his eyes and say.

"Mannu I like tarun some weeks ago he confessed me that he likes me but that time I didn't realised my fellings but with time I realised it when samiksha was being close to him that day we had a little fight and after that he is ignoring me I have tried to talked to him but everything went in vain and now when I am seeing him like this with samiksha I am feeling hurt it felt like he was joking when he said those words" she said while tears were countinously flowing from her eyes.

"Shh bas meri jaan stop crying should I teach him a lesson" manav said while wipping her tears and he kissed her forehead.

"No no you will not do anything I will myself talk to him tonight at the hotel" she said making he nood and soon she was in a deep slumber.

After few hours they reached masoorie everyone went outside except Tara who was in a slumber and manav who was trying to wake her"Tara jaan wake up we have reached" he said slightly shaking her and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Come let's go"manav said while taking her bag with him and they also went with everyone.

The teacher assigned the rooms to everyone as two students were staying in one room so Tara and shivi got a room.Tarun didn't waited for anyone and he just went to his room Tara wanted to talk with him but he once again ignored him.

"Tara chal n kya hua" shivi said while dragging their luggage.

"Nothing lets go" Tara replied and they went towards their room.

They entered inside the room and it was so beautiful "yrr Tara idhar aa balcony se night view dekh kita mast ha" shivi said while calling her and she also went there while shivi was enjoying the view Tara's gaze went towards tarun who was standing downstairs and was talking to someone on the phone.

She ignored him and went to change and after both get fresh n up shivi said "Tara let's go for dinner"

"Nhi tu ja mujhe bhook nhi h" she replied while standing in the balcony.

"Kyu nhi h bhook tujhe chal Shanti se" she said glaring her.

"Are mujhe sach ma nhi ja bhook tu ja n ma aa jaungi thodi der ma" she said and shivi nooded and went from their.

Tara went towards the balcony and sat there on the chair while looking towards the sky.She was so ingrossed in her thoughts but soon came back into reality when she heard a loud knock on the door.

She went and open the door only to see her brother who was standing there "why didn't you came downstairs let's go"he said as soon as she opened the door

"I don't have appetite you go and have dinner" she said

"I am not hearing any nonsense come by yourself or I will carry you downstairs choice is yours"

"Aree yrr why are you forcing me I don't want to come"

"Okay so you want me to carry you fine" he said while bending down to carry her but stopped when he heard her " okay fine I am coming" she said and he grinned at his victory.They made their way towards the dinning hall and had their dinner.

Tara saw tarun was going somewhere outside the hotel so she followed him as she wants to face him now she went towards the direction were he went and was shock to see the scene in front of her samiksha was sitting on her knees in front of tarun.Tara was burning with rage after seeing them like that.

"Tarun I like you" she heard samiksha saying this.

"Samiksha I also like you"

***********

What will happen now???Do comment your thoughts.

I have written the next chapter if you want to know what will happen show your love to this chapter and I will upload it very soon.

Hello lovely people hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down and vote for it.
Till then byyy see you soon ❤️

Thank you;)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️