Part 1

People please don't relate the song with the chapter cause I have just put it randomly😅

Pov-Tara

"Tara Sharma get up fast I am warning you the last time otherwise I will throw the whole bucket of water on you" I heard my mom shouting angrily at me and after hearing that I woke up in a jerk cause I know that my mother can do that very well

"Mom yrr" I groaned lazily cause today is my first day of my 11 th std in new school in which my brother Manav studies and it really sucks to wake up early in the morning.

"Stop groaning and wake up fast manav is waiting for you downstairs" she said and went outside while I lazily got up from my bed and went to Washroom.

I took a quick shower and went downstairs for having my breakfast.

"Good morning lovelies" I said happily.

"Good morning my love"dad replied while kissing my forehead

"Good morning lazy ass"my brother retorted

"Good morning to you too monkey" I said while sticking out my tongue.

"For god's sake don't start your fight now I am warning you both" mom said while coming from the kitchen

I first went to the pooja room and I lit agarbatti (icense stick) "hai bhagwan ajj mere phela din please mujhe ashirwad do ki ma acche se padai karu or school life memorable ho pretty please" I prayed and went towards my family.

(Hai god today is my first day please bless me that I study well and my school life should be memorable pretty please)

"Monkey let's go we are getting late" I said while tying my show laces.

"But love atleast have your breakfast" dad said

"No dad we are seriously getting late I will have it in the break monkey come" I said while hugging my dad and mom and went outside with monkey and soon we left for the school at his bike.

*********

Soon we reached the school and I hurriedly hoped down from his bike"Aaram se iti jaldi kya h tujhe" monkey said in a angry tone.hehe he is just possessive over me.
(Relax why are you in such hurry?)

"Ahh that ishu,mahi and shivi are waiting for me" I said with a sheppish smile making him shook his head

"Okay but take care and If someone bothers you just tell me okay I will handle the rest" ahh here come my possessive brother

"Don't be a possessive boy now I am going byy" I said and went from there.

I entered inside my building and the scene in front of made me frown cause all the girls were running and were coming in my direction.

"Inhe kya hogaya h aise kyu bhag rahe h jaise koi saand piche pad Gaya ho"I muttered
(What happened to them why they are running like this as if bull is chasing them)

"Taraaaa!!" I heard loud voices from behind and as I turned around to saw my three besties standing there with a girl and I went towards them smiling.

"What were you doing there?" Shivi questioned me while putting her hand on my shoulder

"Ahh that all the girls were running in that direction strange isn't it?"

"Oo that they were running because f4 has came" that girl said

"F4???" we all three questioned at the same time

"Ahh in our school there are four boys in 12 std science stream Tarun, Rajveer,Manav and Rahul all four of them are soo handsome half of the school girls had crush on tarun who has recently joined the school but he doesn't gave a damn to anyone and cherry on the top he is super rich but I like manav he is soo handsome"the girl said making me chock

"Ahh can you tell me the surname of manav and Rajveer?" I asked

"Manav Sharma and Rajveer Singh" she said

"What!!!!" we all three exclaimed making the girl frown

"What happened why did you all exclaimed so loudly?"

"The manav guy and Rajveer guy you are talking about are both of their brothers" Ishu said while pointing towards me and shivi.

"Ooh sorry I didn't know and btw myself Tiya Malhotra" the girl I mean tiya said while rubbing her nape her face was red due to embarrassment.

"Ooh no problem and myself Tara Sharma and she is Shivi Singh" I said while shaking my hands with her and we all heard the bell ringing sound.

"Guys let's go we have to go for assembly"tiya said making us all groan I seriously hate this morning assembly and the principal lecturer but nevertheless we went towards the ground not before keeping our bags in the class.

Tiya stands in the front behind her mahi then Ishu then shivi and at the last me cause never in my school I have stood in the front.As I was standing at the last I heard some girls from other class who were whispering each other'did you saw how handsome he was looking and also he glanced at me i am soo happy'one girl said you was standing beside me.

I wonder who this tarun guy is and I am more shocked after hearing that girls in our school have a crush on monkey like seriously from when does my brother become so popular I came back from my lala land when I heard a girl singing prayer on the mic and with half heartedly I also start reciting it.

*********

Soon our boaring prayer got ended and we all moved towards our class all the other students were going in the line silently while our group was different we were not in a line and were talking cause rules are meant to broken yrr .

"Yrr tiya apni class ma koi handsome ladka nhi h kya jiske liye ma phir roj school bhi aau"mahi said making us chuckle
(Yrr tiya isn't there any boy in our class who is handsome so that you see him I can come to school regularly"

"Mahi darling wait wait let me Rahul Bhai he will tell you then what is handsome boy" Ishita said.

"Yrr Ishu please don't spoil my mood by taking his name in the morning" mahi groaned

"Ishita do you mean Rahul Mehta?" Tiya asked

"Ya Rahul Mehta he likes our mahi but doesn't give him a damn"Ishu said they all were talking when suddenly I felt a tug on my foot and I saw that my laces got open

yrrr these tying laces is also a task I can never tie them properly usually my brother tie my laces I bent down and tied them as I was standing my attention was on the ground and suddenly I got bump into someone...........

**********

Who will be that someone? Do tell me in comments

Hello lovely people hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down and vote for it.Till then bye see you soon ❤️

Thank you:)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️

Her Tryst On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara