Part 18

Pov-author

The next morning Tara woke up early as today they all were going for adventure.She quickly woke up and went to take a warm bath but not before talking with her parents as they have called her to wish her.

After taking a bath she got ready in a black wide pants with beige crop sweeter.After taking a last glance at the mirror she took the room keys and went downstairs towards the dinning hall.

After taking a last glance at the mirror she took the room keys and went downstairs towards the dinning hall

"Happy Birthday Tara" she heard a voice from behind while she was going towards the hall.she turned around only to see Sahil standing there.

"Thanks" Tara replied with a tight lipped smile and started to move from there knowing his intentions but he stopped her.

"Tara I want to tell you that I like you since I saw you from first day"he said

"Sorry but I am already in love with someone else" Tara said and she saw a anger in his eyes.

"And some else is Tarun right?" He asked

"I am not answerable to you" she retorted and turned around only stop after hearing his next sentence.

" Usme kya ha Jo tum usse ita pasand karti ho usse accha tho ma dikhta hu"he said and anger rushed to her body after hearing this.

"Agar pyaar chehre se hota tho bhagwan Dil hi nhi banate" she said and went from there not wanting to spoil her mood on her birthday.

She reached towards the hall and saw her gang who was busy having there breakfast except tarun who was just standing there she wents towards them and Rohan saw her.

"Oo wow the birthday girl has finally decided to grace us with her presence"he said as soon as he saw her making everyone turn towards her.

"Tara finally you came come have your breakfast cause tarun has also not had till now" shivi said making her frown

"Kyu nhi Kiya apne" Tara said while looking towards tarun but before he could say anything their friends said in unison"how can he had his breakfast knowing his girlfriend hadn't till now" making both of them red.

"Uhmm let's go" tarun said taking her hand in his.

*********

The teacher told them all to sit in the bus as they all were soon leaving for their destination they all went towards their bus and their group moved towards the back side Tara and tarun sat at the last seat and the rest sat in front.

Everyone got busied in taking selfies while some were just chitt chatting with their friends.

"Tara why were you late this morning" tarun asked while starting the conversation

"Ahh that sahil came to wish me and" she stopped saying further knowing his reaction very well

"And kya" he said in a angry tone after hearing his name.

"And he proposed to me" she said in a low tone but tarun heard that and he clenched his fist while trying to control his anger he doesn't want to show his beast side to her.

"Tarun promise me you will not say anything to him cause I already rejected him" Tara said knowing very well that he will do something.

"But.." he was saying but got cut by her.

"Tumhe meri Kasam h you will not do anything" she said and he sighed angryily but nevertheless he nooded

Soon after 2 hours of travel they finally reached everyone were so excited and specially tara was the most excited one among them as she loved to do adventure and it was her dream to do paragliding.

First they all went for skiing "yrr mujhe nhi aati yeh karna tum log Jao" shivi said

"Aree kuch nhi hota chalo ma sikhaunga" Rohan said while taking her from there but got a glare from rajveer which he just ignored and everyone went to do it except Tara who was there only seeing everyone doing the skiing and tarun frowned after seeing her standing there only.

"What happened why are you not coming?"he asked while coming towards her

"Ahh I don't know how to do skiing and I don't want to fall on my birthday" she said making faces and tarun chuckled at her

"Here I am scared and you are laughing such a bad boyfriend you are laughing at your girlfriend"Tara said while fake glaring him

"Ooh my mistake so let's go girlfriend your boyfriend will teach you how to do skiing" he said huskily while coming towards her more closer making her blush

"Hayee Tara Kasam se yeh tumhara blush kabhi mujhe maar dega" tarun said while putting his one hand on his heart and now she was like a whole red tomato

"Chalo Mr Romeo apni flirting badme karna abhi apni girlfriend ko skiing sikhao" Tara said in a ordering tone

"Ooh on your service madam" he said while bowing down making her chuckle.

*************

Sorry people for the late update cause I am out of station but will surely will be back to our daily update when I will be back ❤️

Hello lovely people hope you all are doing well and do not forget to comment down and vote for it.Till then byyy see you soon ❤️

Thank you:)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️